Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
CharcoalPuppy

Ever dealt with inconsiderate neighbors ?

My neighbor literally honked the horn between 40-50 times this morning...... 

They park in front of our house...and every where else they deem fit ( Technically  not  illegal) left a used baby diaper in front of our curb once.  

They get drunk and fight at 3 in the morning every weekend and make a scene........

They recently got a german shepherd puppy....  I've never seen or heard them spend time with the thing.. it just sits out there tied up in their backyard and would bark constantly for 2 weeks...

It's settled down now....but the thing got attacked the other night by one of the neighborhood dogs that roams at night.... I came out to check on the poor little thing with my flashlight... No neighbors to be seen

Also, most people in my neighborhood have those old school 4ft chain link fences from the 50's and 60's.... can't help but think the worst when the dog grows up and is mean as hell because how it was raised...

Anyways.... rant over. 

41 minutes ago, CharcoalPuppy said:

They park in front of our house...and every where else they deem fit ( Technically  not  illegal) left a used baby diaper in front of our curb once.  

They get drunk and fight at 3 in the morning every weekend and make a scene........

They recently got a german shepherd puppy....  I've never seen or heard them spend time with the thing.. it just sits out there tied up in their backyard and would bark constantly for 2 weeks...

It's settled down now....but the thing got attacked the other night by one of the neighborhood dogs that roams at night.... I came out to check on the poor little thing with my flashlight... No neighbors to be seen

Also, most people in my neighborhood have those old school 4ft chain link fences from the 50's and 60's.... can't help but think the worst when the dog grows up and is mean as hell because how it was raised...

Anyways.... rant over. 

That's horrible! I'm not even the biggest pet fan (my wife owns (2) Yorkies; which means I own (2) Yorkies) but no way is that acceptable. 

21 hours ago, CharcoalPuppy said:

Anyways.... rant over. 

Years ago I used to get infuriated one of our neighbors would leave their 2 dogs outside overnight during freezes without any shelter or blankets.  The dogs would wimper all night.  I felt terrible for them.