Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Jameson McCausland

Key Injuries for Oklahoma

Lincoln Riley said in his weekly press conference yesterday that RB Abdul Adams, WR CeeDee Lamb and S Steven Parker are all questionable for this Saturday's game against Texas. Adams and Lamb both exited Oklahoma's game against Iowa State early and never returned.

This is something worth monitoring closely as the week goes along. Adams and Lamb are two huge parts of the offense, and if either were to miss the game then it would be a big break for Texas.

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I'd rather face OU without CeeDee Lamb if its all the same to everybody.

Parker would be a big loss. You saw what they look like without him.

Parker would be a huge loss. They could probably find ways to get by without Lamb or Adams because of Mayfield, but that defense without Parker would not be in a good place.

12 minutes ago, DMAC said:

We beat them regardless.   I bet our defense has their best game of the year this weekend.  Sam beats Baker on the scoreboard and stats.  Sooner tears fill the Red River.

Just a week ago the whole Sooner nation was convinced they were going to tear Texas a new one this year. Now, I think they'd just be happy with a win.

I agree, I think Texas' defense will have one of its best games of the year. Orlando knows he's been scouted and will try a few new things for this game, IMO.

And – stars step up on the big stage. Someone page DeShaun Elliott

I could care less about Baker's stats or Sam's for that matter. I just want a W.

5 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I could care less about Baker's stats or Sam's for that matter. I just want a W.

I do....I want Baker in the fetal position knowing he just got schooled by a true freshman

I hate the sooners because they are the sooners.

I hate Baker because he is a sooner but mostly because he is a punk ass lil bitch.

I think we can win, but I’m not totally sold yet. Our defense looked horrible last week. If we can’t fix our problems it could be a long night. I am apprehensively optimistic about our offense with Sam playing. 

2 hours ago, drgilbert said:

I think we can win, but I’m not totally sold yet. Our defense looked horrible last week. If we can’t fix our problems it could be a long night. I am apprehensively optimistic about our offense with Sam playing. 

Look at the big picture, this is the big 12 and the biggest factor.... This team doesn't fold like a cheap lawn chair anymore.