Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Embrey

I am Baker Mayfield AMA (Ask me anything)

Hi you Longhorn pukes.  I kicked Embrey's ass, stole his password and am now going to grace your crappy board with my awesomeness.  You only get 1 question each so make it count sips.  Oh and when you address me either call me Sir or Champion.  That is all losers.  Fire away.

1 hour ago, Embrey said:

Hi you Longhorn pukes.  I kicked Embrey's ass, stole his password and am now going to grace your crappy board with my awesomeness.  You only get 1 question each so make it count sips.  Oh and when you address me either call me Sir or Champion.  That is all losers.  Fire away.

One question:  who thinks mayfield is a huge tool?

2 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

One question:  who thinks mayfield is a huge tool?

MikeV,

Thank you for noticing my huge tool.  I always heard there were only 2 things in Texas, steers and queers .....

1 hour ago, okiehorn said:

How does it feel to piss away your heisman chance?

Hokie,

You guys are starting a freshman QB from Westlake.  If you haven’t heard they never beat Lake Travis, ever.

That being said, I had a great day Saturday in our defense’s loss to Iowa State.  Just check my stats.  After I put up 450 on your whorns and throw for 4 TDs and run for 2 more we will see how big your talk is then?  Tata

5 minutes ago, Embrey said:

MikeV,

Thank you for noticing my huge tool.  I always heard there were only 2 things in Texas, steers and queers .....

Did you notice Iowa State's Flag planting in Norman actually stood on its own?  Doesn't work well on a plastic field up north.  Solid work by a superior football squad Saturday.  

37 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

What made you think you could outrun three Fayetteville policemen when they had you surrounded?

BJ,

Obviously you weren’t watching the tape.  I sold my creeping tippy toe fake escape and even topped it off with giving up my head on the wall before it took three cops to bring me down.

One question:  Did you see the ball?

Touchdown Sooners!

MikeV,

Your question allowance has been exceeded.  Beside you asking me about my huge tool you are now exhibiting a poor level of reading comprehension.  I hope you are not a TU graduate.

7 minutes ago, Embrey said:

MikeV,

Your question allowance has been exceeded.  Beside you asking me about my huge tool you are now exhibiting a poor level of reading comprehension.  I hope you are not a TU graduate.

I was emulating your dbagness by not following etiquette and doing whatever I want.  Suck it on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, MikeV73 said:

I was emulating your dbagness by not following etiquette and doing whatever I want.  Suck it on Saturday.

I gave you a participation trophy for the way you spelled ‘dbagness’.

After I plant the OU flag at the 50 after Saturday’s game the entire Longwhorn Nation can drive back south with their own little participation trophy.

PS Does y’alls head coach have braces?

3 minutes ago, Grandpa Zorro said:

Did you know that OU sucked before you transferred there, or did you find out after you got there?

G Zizzy,

I will not dignify that 'when did you stop using a butt plug', sleazy trial lawyer type of question with a direct answer.  However, I suggest you don't bring that foxy number in your profile pic to the game with you on Saturday.  Once a beautiful woman sees Baker's tight, athletic buns in uniform she'll probably shun you for for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, Embrey said:

G Zizzy,

I will not dignify that 'when did you stop using a butt plug', sleazy trial lawyer type of question with a direct answer.  However, I suggest you don't bring that foxy number in your profile pic to the game with you on Saturday.  Once a beautiful woman sees Baker's tight, athletic buns in uniform she'll probably shun you for for the rest of the season.

Ha!  The jokes on you...she's been shunning me for 37 years...so far

4 hours ago, Grandpa Zorro said:

Ha!  The jokes on you...she's been shunning me for 37 years...so far

I can help old man.  Shave that thing off your face, dye your hair the same color as Baker's hair and bring her to the game.  After we kick your ass Saturday while on your long, sad drive home employ reverse psychology.  While bitching about Ehlinger's impotent afternoon you throw in the comment that your buddies on HornSports say you look like Baker and how angry that makes you.  She will not be able to resist jumping your old bones.  You can thank me later.

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Why are you seemingly always pissed off at everybody? Even when you score, you're looking around for people to yell at. What gives? Are they feeding you urine-flavored Cheerios again?

Ladyhornsalot,

There are two kinds of dorks in this world: Dorks that spend countless hours on message boards talking about something they know nothing about and then there is the super dork that sponsors the website that enables dorks to spend countless hours on message boards talking about something they know nothing about.  

4 minutes ago, Embrey said:

Ladyhornsalot,

There are two kinds of dorks in this world: Dorks that spend countless hours on message boards talking about something they know nothing about and then there is the super dork that sponsors the website that enables dorks to spend countless hours on message boards talking about something they know nothing about.  

And this is why you yell at everyone and stay so miserable? I'm surprised you didn't respond in all caps.

29 minutes ago, texbound said:

What was it like being a backup dancer to John,Travolta in Staying Alive?

5e03ca0dd9f31c756668ea1dfaa8a745--tango-dance-lets-dance.jpg

lead630-e203fc8dd59a03ba75d1a5ef6cd92ea3.jpg

The fact that you know who my doppelgänger does not dismiss the fact that you posted a photo of a male dancer with a cod piece on a Longwhorn football message board.  Baker cannot help that he is beautiful but you might want to seek some professional help.  

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

And this is why you yell at everyone and stay so miserable? I'm surprised you didn't respond in all caps.

YOU ARE GETTING VERY CLOSE TO BAKER'S RED LINE.  WHAT BAKER PUTS IN HIS CHEERIOS IS STRICTLY BAKER'S BUSINESS!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Embrey said:

The fact that you know who my doppelgänger does not dismiss the fact that you posted a photo of a male dancer with a cod piece on a Longwhorn football message board.  Baker cannot help that he is beautiful but you might want to seek some professional help.  

The fact that you were drawn to his cod piece is very telling.  To each his own.