Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
J.B. TexasEx

No More Discussion…This is Ehlinger’s Team

Great post, I know that no one believes me or thinks I shouldn’t be as confident as I am but since I called it that ISU would beat ou im gonna keep it rollin. If Sam starts we win by a couple touchdowns. This team has what it takes. They are  going to keep proving the admins on this site wrong In big games :P

2 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Great post, I know that no one believes me or thinks I shouldn’t be as confident as I am but since I called it that ISU would beat ou im gonna keep it rollin. If Sam starts we win by a couple touchdowns. This team has what it takes. They are  going to keep proving the admins on this site wrong In big games :P

I was trying to remember who it was that called the straight up ISU victory.  You, sir, deserve a trophy.

Sam is not the same player he was in the USC game, he seems to have matured almost overnight, probably come from getting more reps with the first team. He showed me that he is willing to take and deliver a hit and do what it takes to extend a loss into something...You just can't coach that kind of instinct..Dont get me wrong Shane is still a fine QB, but seems uncomfortable in this offense...He still might win us a game before the year is done

2 hours ago, Embrey said:

I was trying to remember who it was that called the straight up ISU victory.  You, sir, deserve a trophy.

Wish I could find it but no idea which thread it wa s in dang it lol. 

And runricky I agree we may need Shane but i believe until  he gets hurt (hope he doesn’t) we will be winning ball games. But heck no I sure don’t want Shane to transfer or anything of that nature! He is great and has his place.