Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
texbound

Iowa St/OUsux

1 minute ago, texbound said:

Looks as though Iowa State is a lot better than people give them credit for.  All tied at 24 late in the 3rd.  Totally expect OU to win, but ISU is doing this with a backup/backup QB.

I tend to think HoeU lot worse than people think. Played Baylor close, no playing Iowa st close. Screaming over rated so to there defense 

btw we posted a thread at the same time lol

F lampkin and his trolling ass and F OU.  I still contend that was all a setup by Lampkin and OU to not take his Spanish class and qualify.  UT had to hold that spot and it put them behind the 8Ball in terms of Dlinemen.

I think our defense is underrated, but it is not by recruits, though. I have a terrific young man in one of my classes with a recent Texas offer, as well as one from  about every SEC school, Big 12 school, and Big 10 school. 

He's a great young man. He is just one of those kids you hope everything works out for in the best possible way. He knows I love UT, but since all of the recruiting interest began, I have to be very careful not to say anything that could be misunderstood. 

Ive got my fingers crossed. He's a good one, in every way.  

39 minutes ago, noonan05 said:

How nuts is Lanning playing both ways.

I was super impressed with him last week against us too. You can clearly see he just loves football and has massive heart

Just the average football players that plays MLB, QB, RB, WR.  #endsarcasm ;)

That guy can flat out play

1 hour ago, noonan05 said:

How nuts is Lanning playing both ways.

I was super impressed with him last week against us too. You can clearly see he just loves football and has massive heart

Class kid. Didn't pout when beat out at QB but found a way to get on the field. Gotta root for guys like that.