Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!

1 hour ago, JMagana said:

Snap...

You all updated the site like Herman did the lockeroom.

Yes, and you will not sleep in here for the next week or so.  Bring your pillow and blanket. 

I am 30 miles west of Uvalde  in the Badlands.  Only getting Wi-Fi through my truck on-star. But lo and behold I received some emails that threads I have subscribed to had new comments.

And the fill line across the top actually fills. 

Progress.

40 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

I am 30 miles west of Uvalde  in the Badlands.  Only getting Wi-Fi through my truck on-star. But lo and behold I received some emails that threads I have subscribed to had new comments.

Progress.

That's @Bear19 's way of saying,

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Bear19 said:

Progress.

You must be right by the border, Bear. 

I'm sure you guys are still tweaking things, and the update to the site is dope.  But the one thing I've noticed on my end that the updated site doesn't do (regarding functionality) that the previous site did, is when returning to a post, it started where we left off.  Every time I return to a thread I now have to click "last page" and then scroll to the last post I remember reading and start from there.  Minor inconvenience (1st world problems). LOL!  Great job on the update!

30 minutes ago, Dbut82 said:

I'm sure you guys are still tweaking things, and the update to the site is dope.  But the one thing I've noticed on my end that the updated site doesn't do (regarding functionality) that the previous site did, is when returning to a post, it started where we left off.  Every time I return to a thread I now have to click "last page" and then scroll to the last post I remember reading and start from there.  Minor inconvenience (1st world problems). LOL!  Great job on the update!

If you click on the Orange dot/star that is on the left of the thread title on the board, it'll take you to the most recent post