News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
  1. Aaron Carrara

Aaron Carrara

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• Texas has only 8 TOs all year and 3 of those were INTs. Young may have had 2 fumbles all year. Now with only 41 carries so far, that's 1 fumble for every 20 1/2 carries. I'm not an expert on the ratio of fumbles per carries to know if that would define notorious for fumbling or not. It dawned on me watching the seniors come out of the tunnel last night that we lose a lot on defense.  Speaking of defense, I really liked what I saw last night. Iowa St's only TD came on 6 yard drive. Sam is our QB. The team plays different with him in the game. However major kudos to Shane. Came in and played a pretty good game. 10 for 10 on passing and had some nice runs. His only blemish was his fumble but he recovered it. As @Sirhornsalot stated in another thread, if LJ does come back next year, he should be a Heisman candidate. Pure stud. Nice write up @Harrison Wier. Now you need to work on your predictions.  
    • Jumping on a grenade has the same consequences as not short arming a pass when you know you’re going to get hit... I see it now.  I’d love to play you in poker if you don’t know when to fold’em.  
    • Agree.  Young has fumbled some, but Toneil Carter has the rep.
    • Good summary. Have just one small nitpick/question. I don't remember Daniel Young being notorious for fumbling?