Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Seahorn

You Have 15 Bucks. Build Your Team.

VY, McFadden, Crabtree, Bama, Carroll

Bama's D actually gave up less points than Miami and I believe they were better overall. Their only loss was to LSU (6-9) who they later beat 21-0 in the NC.

But the star power on the Miami squad >>>>>

When guys like Sean Taylor, Vince Wilfork, and I believe Jon Vilma aren't starting... Whew!

Vince Young - $5 – Because it gets me a QB and RB in the same player, very good at both.

Cedric Bensen – free – Don't need a hero at RB since I have Vince. Give me the Goodwill Special here

Calvin Johnson - $4 – Best I can get to catch Vince's passes

Miami – $5 – Splurge here because defense wins championships

Pete Carroll – $1 – Just drive the bus

$15

Was Calvin Johnson the prolific player in college that he was in NFL? Sh*t, he played for that offense at GTech. I don't remember ever hearing much about him till he got to Sundays.

If we are going on college production I'm going with Crabs or Cooper.

Was Calvin Johnson the prolific player in college that he was in NFL? Sh*t, he played for that offense at GTech. I don't remember ever hearing much about him till he got to Sundays.

He was as good as you will see in that offense with a mediocre QB throwing him the ball. Had just under 3000 yards receiving and almost 30 touchdowns during his 3 years there.

He was as good as you will see in that offense with a mediocre QB throwing him the ball. Had just under 3000 yards receiving and almost 30 touchdowns during his 3 years there.

He had 30 one hundred yard catches in three seasons😎 GT throws it quite a bit.

He had 30 one hundred yard catches in three seasons😎 GT throws it quite a bit.

30 one hundred yard catches, huh? 😎

They obviously throw the ball, but run it much more given the style of offense.

My point was he was pretty productive even though be had a mediocre QB in Reggie Ball throwing him the ball and being in an offense where you don't expect WRs to thrive.

Edited by Daniel Seahorn

30 one hundred yard catches, huh? 😎

They obviously throw the ball, but run it much more given the style of offense.

My point was he was pretty productive even though be had a mediocre QB in Reggie Ball throwing him the ball and being in an offense where you don't expect WRs to thrive.

I remember enjoying watching Reggie Ball play back in the day. I may have been drunk, not sure.

I didn't read anyone else, so I wouldn't be influenced. I have Vince and Peterson which to me means they would beat any other combination on the list. It's a shame Peterson turned out like he did and he went to OU. I have Percy at WR, the 2008 USC defense and Pete Carroll.