Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Sign in to follow this  
North Texas Golfer

What's With All the Malik Jefferson Drama?

Apparently there has been some kind of drama going on with Malik basically not being on the same page with Tom Herman.

Then some incident supposedly happened over weekend that involved Malik and an assistant coach. It was serious enough that Malik's parents wanted to meet with Herman. But Herman supposedly met one-on-one with Malik and they have come to some sort of understanding. 

Apparently there has been some kind of drama going on with Malik basically not being on the same page with Tom Herman.

Then some incident supposedly happened over weekend that involved Malik and an assistant coach. It was serious enough that Malik's parents wanted to meet with Herman. But Herman supposedly met one-on-one with Malik and they have come to some sort of understanding.

We are looking into it.

Didn't hear all the details but sounded like it wasn't much...Anwar commented that Coach Herman met with Malik and it was a positive meeting. I think we will see that these guys are going to love Herman. He demands and expects a lot from his players but he seems to genuinely care.

Anwar also made the comment that Malik seems to be made an example of (being benched etc). Malik is a leader with a huge upside and often those guys are used as examples because it tends to resonate a little more with the rest of the guys.

I kind of thought that since literally only one site is talking about it. If there was really a story I'm sure it would have been on multiple sites. 

This help?  :D :D :D :D