Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

4 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Put my flip pick in for DaShaun White to OU. This would be a bad beat for Texas as well.

We dropped the ball on this one slow playing him.

14 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Put my flip pick in for DaShaun White to OU. This would be a bad beat for Texas as well.

Any chance the staff takes Bonnito if White and Adeloye (sp) flip to OU? Then they would have him and Ossai possibly? Or do you think neither of those guys could play middle LB?

57 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Any chance the staff takes Bonnito if White and Adeloye (sp) flip to OU? Then they would have him and Ossai possibly? Or do you think neither of those guys could play middle LB?

I think they are keeping Bonitto warm just in case things go south. I need to watch him more. Ossai is an edge guy all the way. Tailor made for B-Backer.

Just now, TexExSpur said:

OU just bought the trust of multiple IMG kids, Unije, Adeoye and the kid committed to Nebraska.

Texas screwed themselves with White' recruitment, slow played him.     

Things with White aren’t completely screwed just yet, but they absolutely need to get him on campus for an OV now. 

Just now, Daniel Seahorn said:

I think they are keeping Bonitto warm just in case things go south. I need to watch him more. Ossai is an edge guy all the way. Tailor made for B-Backer.

Are they even in the driver's seat for that kid?  Aggie helped us out last week i'd guess. 

Just now, Daniel Seahorn said:

Things with White aren’t completely screwed just yet, but they absolutely need to get him on campus for an OV now. 

I hear ya, but if he gave Lil Lincoln the nod and is going through the motions of decommitting then going public for OU, I doubt he ever steps foot on the forty.

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Putting a flip pick in for Houston Lamar DT Josh Landry. He will visit unofficially this weekend and officially next month. If/when Texas offers this should get done and it probably needs to happen soon with options on the DL looking slim. 

How would you compare Landry to Perkins?  Both seem to be the same height/weight and I've heard Landry film looks pretty good.  Also, wasn't he DL MVP at Houston Opening?

48 minutes ago, Slimer said:

How would you compare Landry to Perkins?  Both seem to be the same height/weight and I've heard Landry film looks pretty good.  Also, wasn't he DL MVP at Houston Opening?

Nike Sparq Rating for the Opening

Ronnie Perkins- 73.26 (Chicago opening)

Joshua Landry- 90.63 (Houston opening) 

3 hours ago, Slimer said:

I liked Landry’s film better, but he of course is a little light in the britches. Can’t recall if he was the mvp of that event. 

On 11/14/2017 at 2:44 PM, Daniel Seahorn said:

It looks like Adeoye is going to stick it out. Visit with White went very well, but I’m not changing the pick just yet. 

HE's an EE, correct?  At least we'll know in 4 weeks rather than Feb.