Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

Is it just me or is Waddle's recruitment all over the board?  I see where Daniel changed his CB to foggy and someone else put in a CB for Alabama.  So, in the last coupe of days we've seen a Bama, FLAST, Texas, and a foggy.  Daniel, No one has any clue what this kid is gonna do?  Also, what is your gut telling you on him?

2 hours ago, texbound said:

Is it just me or is Waddle's recruitment all over the board?  I see where Daniel changed his CB to foggy and someone else put in a CB for Alabama.  So, in the last coupe of days we've seen a Bama, FLAST, Texas, and a foggy.  Daniel, No one has any clue what this kid is gonna do?  Also, what is your gut telling you on him?

He's all over the map. FSU and Alabama seem to be out in front for now, but Texas is still lurking trying to stay in the mix. 

5 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Just put in a pick for Bobby Brown to A&M. While Alabama looked like the favorite for awhile it seems the idea of playing closer to home has become more appealing and the Aggies have made a move for him. 

"Hey, we might not get fired or something."

lol

"See, we played Bama close. SEC!"

lol

10 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Just put in a pick for Bobby Brown to A&M. While Alabama looked like the favorite for awhile it seems the idea of playing closer to home has become more appealing and the Aggies have made a move for him. 

He just never seemed to connect with Texas or the coaches.... Oh well his loss..

6 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

He just never seemed to connect with Texas or the coaches.... Oh well his loss..

Never set up an OV for us.  That right there says it all.

10 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Well, I was hoping he would see the light and join the revolUTion.  I hope they land Perkins, Ossai, and one other DL recruit (maybe Carson).  I would be happy with a Coburn, Perkins, Ossai and Carson haul this year.  Need one more OL prospect like the JUCO kid.  Although, I think the Horns found something in Kerstetter and I think Okafor will be just fine.  I think a 9 deep group of Shack, McMillion, Vahe, Okafor, Hudson, Kerstetter, Rodriquez, JUCO, and possibly Cunney (if he builds from last game) is a good start for next year.  Maybe someone else steps up.

10 hours ago, texbound said:

Well, I was hoping he would see the light and join the revolUTion.  I hope they land Perkins, Ossai, and one other DL recruit (maybe Carson).  I would be happy with a Coburn, Perkins, Ossai and Carson haul this year.  Need one more OL prospect like the JUCO kid.  Although, I think the Horns found something in Kerstetter and I think Okafor will be just fine.  I think a 9 deep group of Shack, McMillion, Vahe, Okafor, Hudson, Kerstetter, Rodriquez, JUCO, and possibly Cunney (if he builds from last game) is a good start for next year.  Maybe someone else steps up.

Good, maybe we can start getting back to red shirting all incoming OL.

If we land Perkins and hang on to Adeoye then we may be able to get Carson.  Them 2 + Coburn and Ossai would be a great DL class and then close out with a couple OL guys.  

Btw, what's the reasoning for the mid-3* ranking for Carson?  Has an impressive offer list.