News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

13 hours ago, okiehorn said:

I sure thought he’d be a Gimmie with Rojo in his ear lol thanks 

I mean, i would think you are right but texas can help themselves out with him and others by puttin some wins together and finishing this season strong. Anything can happen and there are other schools who want him just as much.

FYI: It appears 247 has taken away privileges for many analysts in regards to their Crystal Ball feature and didn’t even notify us to why they did so. My picks are still on the site for some reason, but I can’t update them as I normally do. 

From now on I will just update the thread, but the link in the OP won’t reflect any picks I make going forward.

18 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

FYI: It appears 247 has taken away privileges for many analysts in regards to their Crystal Ball feature and didn’t even notify us to why they did so. My picks are still on the site for some reason, but I can’t update them as I normally do. 

From now on I will just update the thread, but the link in the OP won’t reflect any picks I make going forward.

Maybe they thought you were providing illegal inducements. :-)

29 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Maybe you were too good and this is their way of trying to lock you out and thereby screwing your % points.

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

What the hell? Are you serious?

3 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Any knowledge on the Jones decommitment from ou?  Seeing playing time on the horizon at Texas?  Come aboard!

Apparently, the dismissal of Mikey Stoops upset the apple cart.