News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

On 5/25/2018 at 11:01 AM, Daniel Seahorn said:

Dropped a CB for Oregon Commit Marques Caldwell. He’s your contingency plan for Marcus Banks trending to A&M. 

I'm surprised it hasn't already gone down.

11 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I’m not so sure about that one. With how their class is shaping up will they take him this soon? 

Yeah they have two WR commits that are both 5*'s plus two ATH commits.

21 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Flipped my pick back to Texas for Makiya Tongue. He’s not a take for Georgia, which puts Texas back in the driver’s seat, but you still must be weary of LSU if they decide to enter the fray. 

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure Makiya grew up in Louisiana?  His dad played in the NFL and went to Oregon State.  I guess what I'm trying to say is he may not be like most Louisiana kids when it comes to LSU.

2 hours ago, Slimer said:

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure Makiya grew up in Louisiana?  His dad played in the NFL and went to Oregon State.  I guess what I'm trying to say is he may not be like most Louisiana kids when it comes to LSU.

Well, LSU is an attractive gig for any recruit. Not being from La doesn't mean those crazy ass Cajuns won't pressure him anyway.

I think we have a lead on this one though.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Slimer said:

They will definitely factor in if they come forth with an offer. 

On 7/24/2018 at 6:28 PM, Slimer said:

One does not simply live in LA and not love the Tigers. They damn near force you to love Lsu and the saints.  Lived in Nola almost 10 years and I hated the saints, now I don’t mind following them. I love my Cowboys but It’s slowly working.

Went ahead and put my pick in for Shepherd to Texas. Not saying anything is imminent, but the trend lines have steadily been positive for the Longhorns for awhile. 

With that said, you guys have already seen how fluid this recruitment has been to date, so don’t be surprised if there are more twists and turns. 

On 7/24/2018 at 7:07 PM, Daniel Seahorn said:

Flipped my pick back to Texas for Makiya Tongue. He’s not a take for Georgia, which puts Texas back in the driver’s seat, but you still must be weary of LSU if they decide to enter the fray. 

Scratch that. The Georgia chatter has picked up again. One way or the other I just hope this one gets out to bed. 

On 7/26/2018 at 7:15 PM, Daniel Seahorn said:

Went ahead and put my pick in for Shepherd to Texas. Not saying anything is imminent, but the trend lines have steadily been positive for the Longhorns for awhile. 

With that said, you guys have already seen how fluid this recruitment has been to date, so don’t be surprised if there are more twists and turns. 

Am hearing Shep is about to jump in this class?