Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

20 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Mountains and valleys. They're young and get caught up in the moments. I suspect thats what happened when he visited.

An OV is an entirely different experience. So it will be interesting to see what he thinks once he's done that at UT.

I think he's already used his at aggy.

Green hasn't taken any OV's yet.

4 hours ago, doc longhorn said:

I was once told that Green was ours.  so much so that he silently committed (yeah, I know) - to the point that he actually requested and was granted a certain dorm room.  Today I hear not so much.  What do you actually hear?

I’ve never felt comfortable enough about Green to the point to put in a Texas pick for him. Texas certainly has given him plenty to think about and potentially landing Shepherd could go a long way with him, but I’ve never heard any talk of a silent from anyone I’ve talked to. 

11 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Just put a pick in for Cali safety Chris Adimora. This kid is a stud and Texas r really got his attention when he made his way to Austin.

Adimora, Catalon, Watson, and Banks looks like what the DB haul will look like and maybe a 5th take?  That'd be a solid haul to go with last years DB class.  

6 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

No doubt about it. The staff definitely wouldn’t be upset about that haul.

I don't know about you Daniel but this DB overhaul would certainly put the 18 DB class tied for the  best overhaul IF this is to ever happen. However I feel the 18 class really took recruiting to a whole new level 

2 hours ago, Slimer said:

Adimora, Catalon, Watson, and Banks looks like what the DB haul will look like and maybe a 5th take?  That'd be a solid haul to go with last years DB class.  

Discipline yourself. Texags said today that they expect Banks to commit to them at any time. lol

49 minutes ago, Texas2725 said:

So is the feeling that Adimora is equivalent to Demani?  Just curious as I get the feeling this could be the case.

You might say that. IMO, Adimora is more of a pure DB while Richardson could play about anywhere on the field. Adimora has great technique and skill but with a lower ceiling while Richardson has less technique but a higher ceiling.

16 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Discipline yourself. Texags said today that they expect Banks to commit to them at any time. lol

6Figs said he expects Banks, Shepherd and Wight to all commit to the ags at the opening...    

EJujust flipped his CB for Banks to the ags.... Saying he will not OV to TExas this summer.... 

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

6Figs said he expects Banks, Shepherd and Wight to all commit to the ags at the opening...    

EJujust flipped his CB for Banks to the ags.... Saying he will not OV to TExas this summer.... 

And just like that, he develops clicks and makes his followers happy . . . then they'll tune back in with great interest to find out why it didn't happen. lol

Anything can happen, thats for sure. Sounds like we may have cooled on Banks for some reason. Maybe we're good with where we're at with others? 

Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

And just like that, he develops clicks and makes his followers happy . . . then they'll tune back in with great interest to find out why it didn't happen. lol

Anything can happen, thats for sure. Sounds like we may have cooled on Banks for some reason. Maybe we're good with where we're at with others? 

I agree on Banks..... Sounds like we have slowed down.. Might feel good with a few others?

3 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

WR

I thought I had heard Hank Carter say Card was the real deal at QB. 

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw your post on the 2020 thread.

6 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

haven't seen any 2020 highlights but who do y'all like better Young or Hornsby? coaches?

Card is 100% take as QB2/slot/Ath and maybe even a QB1 but we need another stud QB in 2020. 

I like Young the best of all three mentioned. Think he’s the most polished of the bunch passing wise and he was dropping dimes all over the yard while under heavy fire. If you can get Card and Hornsby in the same class though you can’t complain too much.