Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

@Daniel Seahorn You might want to update that Jackson CB.... :D Maybe just maybe.... @Sirhornsalot Might get this one right. Herman is making a late push..

Woah woah woah. How about a little love for big daddy who told you this morning that he was feeling a commit from V Jack happening? :)

17 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

It’s been said for awhile that Texas was in a favorable position for both. My CB pick for Whittington has been on Texas since last summer even with the delays. 

I read an article from a Michigan site this evening on the announcement. It seems they lost a OL coach and that Anderson wasn't thrilled with that. They seem resigned to him going elsewhere although they think OU is the team to beat.

48 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I read an article from a Michigan site this evening on the announcement. It seems they lost a OL coach and that Anderson wasn't thrilled with that. They seem resigned to him going elsewhere although they think OU is the team to beat.

Wellllll what’s do you the SHA? Your opinion. I know your buddy has filled ya in 

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Too may factors in Texas’ corner on this one IMO.

49 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Wellllll what’s do you the SHA? Your opinion. I know your buddy has filled ya in 

No, its not my opinion. I said I read it on a Michigan site, written by Michigan beat writer. I just thought their taking was interesting, . . but wrong.

7 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

No, its not my opinion. I said I read it on a Michigan site, written by Michigan beat writer. I just thought their taking was interesting, . . but wrong.

Sorry my English is terrible on my phone, that was suppose to ask what YOUR opinion is.  I knew you were speaking about a article but wanted your take on it. Although you said “wrong” so I think I get it lol

10 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I’m curious to how they arrived at the conclusion that Oklahoma is the team to beat other than he took the last visit there.

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I’m curious to how they arrived at the conclusion that Oklahoma is the team to beat other than he took the last visit there.

They've edited it now since I read it during dinner and removed the part about OU having the advantage. But here's the article, which still has the part about the OL coach who left.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2018/03/rice_lt_calvin_anderson_a_mich_1.html

On 2/27/2018 at 5:52 PM, Daniel Seahorn said:

Put my pick in for Garrett Wilson. Don’t think anything is imminent here, but I like where Texas sits in this one and they have the proximity edge over Ohio State. 

Are you close to putting in other Texas picks?  Like Gbenda, Shepherd, or Leal?

On 4/15/2018 at 3:38 PM, Daniel Seahorn said:

Don’t be surprised if I flip my CB for Garrett Wilson to Ohio State. Hate to have to pile on like that.

I think it would be wise to wait this one out a little longer. After reading an interview with him today, I feel much better about this.

And I think Tom Herman is better at this than Urban Meyer.

Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

I think it would be wise to wait this one out a little longer. After reading an interview with him today, I feel much better about this.

And I think Tom Herman is better at this than Urban Meyer.

We’ll see, but I switched it and I’m not nearly as optimistic as i was a few weeks back. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

We’ll see, but I switched it and I’m not nearly as optimistic as i was a few weeks back. 

I think that will return for you. :D

This is an OV so Tom can and will pull all the stops. And based on what I've seen of his creativity, he'll knock it out of the park. We also need to show a good passing game in the spring game.