Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

1 hour ago, NWAHorn said:

To quote Bill Parcels ... who's she?

I think you just answered my question although it is difficult for me to believe that you're a sports editor in NW Arkansas and don't know who Chip Souza is.

Are you familiar with the NW Arkansas Democrat-Gazette?

10 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Also yes. I think the offer here signals how they feel about Jackson so they will press for the Louisiana version of him. 

What do you think about the Louisiana version of him? I think both need a RS year(maybe more) to learn the position. Jackson is a tad taller but i think Williams plays a bit stronger. Both are tremendous athletes.

1 hour ago, TheContractor said:

What do you think about the Louisiana version of him? I think both need a RS year(maybe more) to learn the position. Jackson is a tad taller but i think Williams plays a bit stronger. Both are tremendous athletes.

Wish I had more on the defensive side of the ball to go off of, but he he’s jumbo athlete with some intriguing traits. Definitely a redshirt candidate so he can get schooled up on the position. 

6 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Pick hasn’t gone in just yet, but the buzz on Ojomo and Texas seems to be building. I’m currently foggy after initially having one in for A&M. The visit this weekend is looming large. 

Daniel you are gonna take your honeymoon /vacation once this is over right? 

Went ahead and moved off foggy to Texas for both Ojomo and Josh Moore. Texas did nothing to hurt itself this weekend and Moore reportedly didn’t take his trip to FSU. 

Obvious nothing is done yet, but Texas sits in favorable spots for both at this time with a little over a week to go. 

17 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Went ahead and moved off foggy to Texas for both Ojomo and Josh Moore. Texas did nothing to hurt itself this weekend and Moore reportedly didn’t take his trip to FSU. 

Obvious nothing is done yet, but Texas sits in favorable spots for both at this time with a little over a week to go. 

Wow time flies fast