Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Daniel Seahorn

Daniel's Crystal Ball Picks

H/T to DBut82 for suggesting I keep a pinned thread with my CB picks. I will try my best to post any updates on changes to my picks with my reasoning included.

http://247sports.com/User/Daniel%20Seahorn/Predictions?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2018&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Football

Edited by Daniel Seahorn

Josh Moore's recruitment has been a total circus. First it was Texas, then Florida State, then maybe LSU, then Nebraska, then A&M with his brother, and now it looks like it's Nebraska for sure.

Jesus.

Lol u gonna need tylenol for following his recruitment.

New CB for me today. Putting one in for Texas and Rondale Moore. I had him pegged for Ohio State initially, but it seems like they aren't pushing for him. At least not at this time.

I'm still waiting to hear back, but the word going around is that Moore really enjoyed his time in Austin.

Hamm says aggy has a legit shot at Waddle. What do you think?

IMO, having a legit shot at someone isn't a boastful thing, or even worth mentioning. UTSA has a legit shot for crying out loud.

If Moore commits to Texas, as some now think he will, then Waddle will be very difficult to persuade unless Watkins jumps ship. But I don't think we can get all three unless Herman can work magic in the final hour on the last one.

Putting a CB for Texas in on Dominick Wood-Anderson, but the pending visit to Alabama still scares me. Word going around is that Oregon has gotten a bit impatient with him and is moving on. Alabama is looking good for Luke Ford and is only taking one TE this cycle, but again kids who trip to Bama are prone to being blown away.

How do we feel about Watkins staying? Prefer weddle(sp) over Watkins?

If you include Moore for me, they are 1a, 1b, 1c. Pick your order, but if they sign 1, I'm good. If they get any combo of 2 out of 3, I'm estatic. All very talented. Moore's ranking will rise if he puts together a full year similar to what he was able to do with a small sample size last year.

If you include Moore for me, they are 1a, 1b, 1c. Pick your order, but if they sign 1, I'm good. If they get any combo of 2 out of 3, I'm estatic. All very talented. Moore's ranking will rise if he puts together a full year similar to what he was able to do with a small sample size last year.

I'll be honest. What impressed me the most watching the Moore HUDL or whatever you call it was the accuracy and timing of the QB throwing the ball. Dude was ALWAYS on the money. Who is he and where did he go?