Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• Newton is 58 miles from West Orange. I grew up driving down 87, crossing over into LA to a string of night clubs with live music. I'll find out by tomorrow what other "Golden Triangle" teams will be represented at Jerry World. Newton will be aiming for their 4th state title. Lost to Arp last year in semi's or would have faced Gunter a year ago. Now they do. Will be the toughest game of the year.  
    • Anyone know where I can find some videos of Ingram? All this talk id like to see him in action. Surprised he doesn’t have any videos on his hudl. 
    • I know (pup) Kevin smith and lil ole Earl Thomas are happy for their Mustangs too!!!! Earl will rent about 5 charter buses like he does every year for the fans to travel. That silver and blue will be in full force Friday at at&t stadium watching our Mustangs play. 
    • A PG vs Wos will definetly favor us. We have seen the wing T slot T offense at least 25 times during the current 40 game win streak. I'm not taking anything from PG but I can assure you without seeing them that they are not as big/fast as kennedale. We held them to season lows in every category. Nevertheless, we can't wait to get back to Dallas. 40 wins in a row. 4th straight state semi final win. 4th straight trip to championship game. Trying for our 3rd title game win in a row. Mighty Mustangs go fight win!!!!!!!