#141 tejasrulz

tejasrulz

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationAustin
  • Longhorns

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

Last year’s game ended off on a walk off homer run for the Aggies and they ran out of the bullpen flashing the horns down.

Kacy also mentioned the team was trying to teach aggy the right way to do the Horns. Guess they threw them towards aggy several times during the game and especially at the end. 

ecurlhttp3a2f2fi_zpsfce665ed.gif

#142 java

java

Veteran

• Premium Members
  • 2,894 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Longhorns

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

I really don't think Lowell's iq is very high. Either that, or his iq drops when he goes on air. Kacy is indeed Roger's son.

Hook 'em!
"We insist on playing defense at Texas."

#143 joeywa

joeywa

Unofficial HS BBQ Consultant & Baseball Pundit

• 12,918 posts
  • Longhorns

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

Kacy also mentioned the team was trying to teach aggy the right way to do the Horns. Guess they threw them towards aggy several times during the game and especially at the end.

ecurlhttp3a2f2fi_zpsfce665ed.gif

The part about Horns down was because of last year. After the game an ag player went horns down towards the Texas team. It was in their moment of excitement but it added insult to injury and some Texas players took exception to it. I believe Tres was one of the guys in the middle of that fracas. I don't believe it had much to do with the aggie dugout tonight.
"This is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool
ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach absurd conclusions."

-Sign hanging in Study Butte General Store, Study Butte, TX

@joeywa_44

#144 tejasrulz

tejasrulz

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationAustin
  • Longhorns

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

The part about Horns down was because of last year.

Yea, I know that. Kacy stated last night that the team remembered that from last year and it was extra motivation. The interviewer also mentioned that Kacy was giving the aggy dugout the HOOK'EM several times last night and he replied "I was just showing them how to do it right".

Sorry I wasn't clearer about that but it was early this morning before lots of coffee.  ;)

• joeywa likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Baseball, Texas Baseball, Hook Em, Notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users