Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

16 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Herman is the OC and always has been. If the offense sucks its on Herman...

Herman didn't call plays last year except bowl game.  Sure, he could change play, but I don't think there is time enough when dunderhead sends it down from the booth.

Advertise on HornSports
1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I don't think we quit, like Doc says. But it should tell you something that we offered Kenyon Jackson yesterday, a 4-star from GA who much like Wilson.

When its all said and done, IMO, he'll come to UT. Right now, its just a little infatuation that will wash off after a few more showers. TH was the best orchestrator of the OSU offense and he'll figure that out, soon enough.

Who knows? Maybe Jackson falls in love with us when he visits and we don't do anything with Wilson.

Daniel, Green isn't leaning aggy. I know you can't say that, but I can.

Wilson u recruit until he kicks you out of is home and even after that. Make him get a restraining order. 

There are a few who only own collies and don't walk on grass and name thier kids Kyle and wear maroon who strongly disagree regarding green. 

49 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

There are a few who only own collies and don't walk on grass and name thier kids Kyle and wear maroon who strongly disagree regarding green. 

Well, yeah, they think they lead for everyone. Like I said, they did a documentary on a kid they thought was sure-fire aggy. He starts for us now.

I literally ignore everything I hear from that side.

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I don't think we quit, like Doc says. But it should tell you something that we offered Kenyon Jackson yesterday, a 4-star from GA who much like Wilson.

When its all said and done, IMO, he'll come to UT. Right now, its just a little infatuation that will wash off after a few more showers. TH was the best orchestrator of the OSU offense and he'll figure that out, soon enough.

Who knows? Maybe Jackson falls in love with us when he visits and we don't do anything with Wilson.

Daniel, Green isn't leaning aggy. I know you can't say that, but I can.

After NSD 2 this class you should gives some of the inside scoop on some of these recruitments.

23 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

DaYCwZRV4AAABcd?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is a classic example of the delusion the lives inside each and every aggy. They have no idea they're not even in the same zip code with Gbenda and no one would ever be able to convince otherwise – until after they lose him at which point he's just not SEC good.

This is why I ignore any type of recruiting post from any aggy. Your dog knows more.

10 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This is a classic example of the delusion the lives inside each and every aggy. They have no idea they're not even in the same zip code with Gbenda and no one would ever be able to convince otherwise – until after they lose him at which point he's just not SEC good.

This is why I ignore any type of recruiting post from any aggy. Your dog knows more.

Would put Leal in the same category?  Closetojumping from the other site says Leal has pretty much zero interest in aggy and is just being nice.  

3 hours ago, TheContractor said:

Didn't u say Herman is a great recruiter and once an OV it'll be almost impossible to say no to him and then say Wilson will go to Ohio St? 

Ah, now I get it.  Yes, I did say that and it is true they would get MOST everyone made it to our campus.  But the clue on this kid is that he hasn't backed off his feelings about our offense.  He doesn't like it and he likes tOSU's better.  Herman's good, but this kid is telling him something that is hard to refute.  So, based on what he has said, repeatedly, would you bet money on tOSU or not? 

1 hour ago, doc longhorn said:

Ah, now I get it.  Yes, I did say that and it is true they would get MOST everyone made it to our campus.  But the clue on this kid is that he hasn't backed off his feelings about our offense.  He doesn't like it and he likes tOSU's better.  Herman's good, but this kid is telling him something that is hard to refute.  So, based on what he has said, repeatedly, would you bet money on tOSU or not? 

I see ur point but I wouldn't make the bet just yet. Let him see our spring game first , the OV and ill be ready to put my $1 down. Haha