Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 hours ago, Slimer said:

Some of the boards are saying Tuitele is taking notice.

USC boards seem to be losing confidence in McCoy

Recruiting is about to be really fun going forward.

If Tuitele takes an OV things could interesting, but the smart money is him staying on the West Coast. 

There is some legit optimism with McCoy. Have to keep winning though and continue to build a case. Won’t hurt if USC continues to struggle. 

1 minute ago, TB14 said:

Let’s slow down on all the 11-1 stuff. Long way to go before then. And while I agree we will get some players from winning, I don’t think it will be any 5 star recruits that we don’t already have a chance for. 

Just beat bailor.

59 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Let’s slow down on all the 11-1 stuff. Long way to go before then. And while I agree we will get some players from winning, I don’t think it will be any 5 star recruits that we don’t already have a chance for. 

I thought the idea was that winning improved our chances at 5* talent we are in the running for(never end a sentence with a preposition).

5 minutes ago, TexExSpur said:

I’d assume, he gone at some point.

I can’t say, I really care for his drama.  Or lyrics.

I think some of y'all are overreacting to this.  Just like when he got in trouble with his coach and was off the team for a few days.   

12 minutes ago, CharcoalPuppy said:

Hopefully he never reads some of the bullshit that gets posted here. 

I'm glad we have Johnson and would much rather have Green, but he is all Aggy.  Best thing for Shep would be to let Hand develop him.

He just said he is a 1000% committed so I doubt you need to worry about what he reads.

Shepherd is a 17(I think ) year old kid in 2018, some people need to cut him some slack. It’s ok that he has visited Aggieland, can’t expect every kid to just commit to Texas and not consider other schools. We are fans and Alumni of The University of Texas so we are innately bias but Aggies have created a false shine that neutral kids need to check out. He hasn’t done (though he was kicked off his team for a week) anything bad or said anything horrible or against Texas. Wish kids would look around before “committing” but that’s the way these days. No need to say anything negative on him. If he has dropped from 345 to 315 # than he is working hard, that’s what we want to see. 

47 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

Shepherd is a 17(I think ) year old kid in 2018, some people need to cut him some slack. It’s ok that he has visited Aggieland, can’t expect every kid to just commit to Texas and not consider other schools. We are fans and Alumni of The University of Texas so we are innately bias but Aggies have created a false shine that neutral kids need to check out. He hasn’t done (though he was kicked off his team for a week) anything bad or said anything horrible or against Texas. Wish kids would look around before “committing” but that’s the way these days. No need to say anything negative on him. If he has dropped from 345 to 315 # than he is working hard, that’s what we want to see. 

He strikes many as a head case. Unfair or not, its understandable given some of his actions since committing.

He was sent out numerous tweets just to shed light on himself, after committing to UT, and using aggy to do that. So "drama queen" certainly comes to mind. Why do that?

Have no idea what fighting his coach was all about, but thats never a good thing I don't care where or who you are.

I'll take him and hope he proves the perceptions wrong.

1 hour ago, TheContractor said:

Has anyone seen him play or his videos? How does he look? His bend around the edge? At 6-3 230, i assume he is being recruited to play BBacker. Can’t wait to watch his film. 

I have only watched his basketball HUDL but if Gary Patterson wanted him I’m okay with it lol I couldnt find a football one