News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Him and Tyler Johnson would be an awesome pair of Tackles to get next year plus Bragg at Center. Shouldn't be to hard to find a couple of guards. I'm betting we take a full 5 man OL class for 2019.

Man every time I quote Daniel or ask him a question I never get a response and it's always me that never gets a response smh

Looks like Allen QB Grant Tisdale will be on campus on the 21st as well. Awaiting confirmation.

The Brainiacs said a while back that Tisdale is at the top of the board and just waiting to see him in action to offer and think he more than likely will be the QB for 2019 class. Getting Tisdale more than likely gets us Cain and Wease.

The Brainiacs said a while back that Tisdale is at the top of the board and just waiting to see him in action to offer and think he more than likely will be the QB for 2019 class. Getting Tisdale more than likely gets us Cain and Wease.

The staff really likes Tisdale, but like you said they want to see him live this fall before deciding to offer. Tisdale is very tight with Wease and Cain.