Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

12 hours ago, Bear19 said:

It's interesting we are just now finding out about visitors this past weekend. If nothing else the recruits themselves usually publicize it ahead of time.

Unless the kid puts it out there, I love people,us, not knowing. I don't want more Chip situations. 

40 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

For those of you having Kate withdrawals lol

tumblr_m7c6tyFvVV1qfo1pz.gif

I love it but we can't just post then u less we earn it: get a commit or win on the field 

edit:if we get K Green or another top 5 class, SHA needs to deliver on that special Kate pic he promised last week, when a certain slot chose to go east.

26 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

I love it but we can't just post then u less we earn it: get a commit or win on the field 

edit:if we get K Green or another top 5 class, SHA needs to deliver on that special Kate pic he promised last week, when a certain slot chose to go east.

He do that lol and certain people better put up good bail money 

1 hour ago, TheContractor said:

A win on the field does nothing for Kate. When she learns of a commit, she rolls into action. Regardless of which Kate we're speaking of.

The new Kate came out to warn of a new, coming commit. The old Kate appeared to calm down the natives.

On K Green – you're on. He's a BIG need and right now, not likely UT bound. We've got a year, lets see how it plays out.

Nahlin from IT is saying Tyler Johnson will visit Sunday.  Huge news.  I guess the only disappointing no-shows as of now would be Bragg and NaNa.  I'll throw in Stripling as well although IDK how much interest he has in us.

I've watched all 5 of the main OL targets in Texas for this class and here are my thoughts, so ya'll can take em' FWIW:

Green is a RT/G all the way.  He actually plays RT for his team.

Johnson looks pretty athletic and is a Tackle all the way with potential for LT.

Shepherd is raw.  Definitely has the potential.  I think he's a version of Reese Moore with actually playing Tackle instead of TE.

Ndoma-Ogar plays RT but he's Guard all the way.  A true mauler.

Bragg is just a mean SOB looking to destroy someone.

Honestly, even though it's against competition a classification or 2 smaller, Bragg's film is my favorite.  Guys like that is who we need playing OL @ Texas.  He's nude-Kate worthy gif or whatever SHA has talked about putting up for a big time commit.  Another thing with Bragg, is I'm sure numerous college coaches have been by his school but which one did he tweet about thanking them for coming by his school?  Tom Herman.  

Bragg, Ndoma-Ogar, and Johnson would be an amazing haul for OL.  Maybe Hand gets us an OOS guy or 2 as well.  Green and Shepherd would be the cherry on top to go with the other 3 but I have a hard time seeing us get all 5.

5 minutes ago, Slimer said:

I've watched all 5 of the main OL targets in Texas for this class and here are my thoughts, so ya'll can take em' FWIW:

Green is a RT/G all the way.  He actually plays RT for his team.

Johnson looks pretty athletic and is a Tackle all the way with potential for LT.

Shepherd is raw.  Definitely has the potential.  I think he's a version of Reese Moore with actually playing Tackle instead of TE.

Ndoma-Ogar plays RT but he's Guard all the way.  A true mauler.

Bragg is just a mean SOB looking to destroy someone.

Honestly, even though it's against competition a classification or 2 smaller, Bragg's film is my favorite.  Guys like that is who we need playing OL @ Texas.  He's nude-Kate worthy gif or whatever SHA has talked about putting up for a big time commit.  Another thing with Bragg, is I'm sure numerous college coaches have been by his school but which one did he tweet about thanking them for coming by his school?  Tom Herman.  

Bragg, Ndoma-Ogar, and Johnson would be an amazing haul for OL.  Maybe Hand gets us an OOS guy or 2 as well.  Green and Shepherd would be the cherry on top to go with the other 3 but I have a hard time seeing us get all 5.

I will do it every time we pick up a 5-star. Hows that?

4 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Officially, we had one 5-star this year. So that wouldn't have been so bad.

If I get into trouble because we get too many five-stars, I'm still a happy camper. lol

I'm not bailing you out lol.  I know your track record of predictions lol