Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

8 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Rumor is Erick Young is about to flip from aggy to Ohio State..

Lol would be hilarious.  Was he at the game against TCU last week?  Also, does he still have an OV to take to tOSU?

So its a silent? We know that for sure?

Recruiting will have you upset if you let it get to you lol! These recruits take their time, go silent, flip, whatever.

I dont blame em, coaches flip when the money is right, eh jimbo! Cant say that i blame him either lol

14 minutes ago, Roschonsbigbro said:

So its a silent? We know that for sure?

Recruiting will have you upset if you let it get to you lol! These recruits take their time, go silent, flip, whatever.

I dont blame em, coaches flip when the money is right, eh jimbo! Cant say that i blame him either lol

I dont blame them either, but the fan boy in me wants them to go public now! lol

38 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Four star Ohio DT Rodas Johnson reportedly is down to Penn State, Wisconsin, and Texas. Will be taking OVs to all three per Tyler Donohue of Lions247.

His 247 profile says he already took an OV to Wisconsin in the summer.

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Four star Ohio DT Rodas Johnson reportedly is down to Penn State, Wisconsin, and Texas. Will be taking OVs to all three per Tyler Donohue of Lions247.

Currently living in Ohio, I think Texas will be as listed, third in that battle.

This is a big get, IMO. Owens is good, but his potential and talent can take him to great. Higher ceiling than Cine, IMO.

This commit makes the Cine recruitment less urgent. I'm sure staff would still take a commitment from Cine, but the secondary class is complete for all intents and purposes.

I think you'll see another domino fall within a week.

10 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This is a big get, IMO. Owens is good, but his potential and talent can take him to great. Higher ceiling than Cine, IMO.

This commit makes the Cine recruitment less urgent. I'm sure staff would still take a commitment from Cine, but the secondary class is complete for all intents and purposes.

I think you'll see another domino fall within a week.

Don't forget about Catalon

On 9/22/2018 at 4:50 PM, North Texas Golfer said:

Yep. It had gotten a little ridiculous.

Just looking at who were losing this year. Need some ILB help bad along with DL and OL help. Most likely gonna be in the grad transfer market this year