Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

25 minutes ago, utparothed said:

Anyone have a guess as to when we'll see the next "Commitment Spotlight" thread??  With the silent commits, a pretty good recruiting weekend and a possible flip there's gotta be one on the way...right?

I am certain that if it doesn't happen in the next few days, then it will happen in the next week or two. And, if not then, then for sure in the next month or two ;)

Super K said the 3 Shhh are as follows

1. Shhh is still a silent commit, he talked to the kid personally and there isn’t a set date for it to go public, he is still trying to make a video

2. Shhh was Derrian Brown 

3. Shhh is believed to go public by end of September or early October. 

4 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Super K said the 3 Shhh are as follows

1. Shhh is still a silent commit, he talked to the kid personally and there isn’t a set date for it to go public, he is still trying to make a video

2. Shhh was Derrian Brown 

3. Shhh is believed to go public by end of September or early October. 

Well, that didn’t help!:D

speaking of Kate....As I remember a few posters I had never seen or heard of chipped in and said they were giving up HS because of Kate. I never believed they were really part of the forum.

I didnt miss em before they said they were leaving and I havnt missed em since......seems odd they never came back to say...now, thats better..no Kate

17 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

speaking of Kate....As I remember a few posters I had never seen or heard of chipped in and said they were giving up HS because of Kate. I never believed they were really part of the forum.

I didnt miss em before they said they were leaving and I havnt missed em since......seems odd they never came back to say...now, thats better..no Kate

Probably Aggie trolls 

17 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

Was good times. Lol. Some gave it up because they were working on not lusting. I do remember. I shouldn’t have brought this back up though. My apologies, was just to easy. 

2 minutes ago, texasdalton said:

I'm not really thrilled about gbenda, i feel like we can do better

Maybe so, but we tried to get the bigger fish last year and lost on D.White. I’d rather grab him and risk it, then miss and wish we hadn’t.