Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

5 hours ago, Scottmg said:

Still waiting for last week's shhhhh to be revealed. 

What's the shelf life for a shhhhh?

Yea been waiting for that one to become public as well.  These slow news days has me refreshing often!  

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I'm hearing its a Sept 1 announcement

well, it better be a LB because they're dropping like flies this camp.  Overshown and Ayodele are being evaluated for knee injuries.  For the Maryland game, our starting LBs could be Roach, Townsend and a bag of potato chips.

1 hour ago, texbound said:

well, it better be a LB because they're dropping like flies this camp.  Overshown and Ayodele are being evaluated for knee injuries.  For the Maryland game, our starting LBs could be Roach, Townsend and a bag of potato chips.

We just need to come out of Maryland healthy and then let guys rest up/play a couple of series against Tulsa then be fully loaded for USC.

Just now, CoachEmUp64 said:

Well after a couple months off for summer and spending time with family, I'm back to the message boards! After catching up on what I missed, looks like y'all didn't miss a beat lol.

Well, where do I start.  The Aggies have crowned themselves national champs because they hired Dumbo.  and OU still Sucks.

1 hour ago, 605Longhorn said:

Well, where do I start.  The Aggies have crowned themselves national champs because they hired Dumbo.  and OU still Sucks.

Plus its been confirmed by Snook that not only was Tom Herman the 2nd shooter in the assassination of JFK, but he is solely responsible for the missing 19 minutes from watergate despite not being at both events due to not being born yet.  Snook's sources are solid on these though.

1 hour ago, okiehorn said:

He's not coming to Texas. This will be my last comment on G Wilson.

45 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

He's not coming to Texas. This will be my last comment on G Wilson.

Yea it’ll be my last post bout him. I’m tired of it as well. But this put an end to it so I past it along. There’s other great talent Herman and company are going For

44 minutes ago, primal defense said:

5-star WR, Ohio State commit says Urban Meyer will 'come back stronger'

https://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-state-football/5-star-wr-ohio-state-commit-says-urban-meyer-will-come-back-stronger/

First of all, who gives a crap.  Second, Meyer better not  comes back from this.  He and Art Brilea can team up and coach European futbol as long as they're not on a college campus.  Dirt has followed this guy everywhere he has gone.

1 hour ago, texbound said:

First of all, who gives a crap.  Second, Meyer better not  comes back from this.  He and Art Brilea can team up and coach European futbol as long as they're not on a college campus.  Dirt has followed this guy everywhere he has gone.

Rumors are that Meyer will be back.

Newsweek

Why Ohio State's Meyer Won't Get Fired

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/why-ohio-states-meyer-wont-get-fired/ar-BBLT6L7

2 hours ago, primal defense said:

5-star WR, Ohio State commit says Urban Meyer will 'come back stronger'

https://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-state-football/5-star-wr-ohio-state-commit-says-urban-meyer-will-come-back-stronger/

We all wanted Wilson, but he chose another school.  Isn't it kinda refreshing  though, to see a young man honor his word and try to make the most of it?  I admire his loyalty, too, even if I don't like his choice.  Hope he does well and we kick his butt in the national championship game.

1 hour ago, dillohorn said:

No surprise here. Too big to fail.

Seems the only way Meyer stays is if enough OSU brass think (or want to think and don't see absolute proof otherwise) that the ex-wife made the whole thing up. 

I haven't followed the evidence trail but that would be nuts. 

1 hour ago, java said:

Ahem, regarding the too big to fail comment, are you all too young to recall an entity by the name of Enron?

Please, carry on. 

We're in the age of bailouts. At least we were.