Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Would be ashamed to call this fool dad 

EC9944F2-30A0-4E27-AE73-DA3B90AD91B6.png

And what exactly has Derrick Foreman ever done for society?  

Sidebar:  what did this guy have to say when his son was cited/arrested for weed I believe?  I'm sure he had no problem with all of the lawyer snakes at UT bailing his ass out of trouble.  

2 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

If Herman had a personal vendetta and knew about this abuse, wouldn't he have spilled the beans three years ago?

Anyone wondering if Foreman is still bitter? lol

2 minutes ago, MikeV73 said:

D'Onta Foreman's dad....assuming your post wasn't just sarcasm:D

Yeah, the helicopter dad from last year. I remember that stuff. Of course, he's wrong now that we know Herman didn't spill anything. So he was just seizing an opportunity to get his hate on.

6 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

How about you not jump the gun and put your stink on something until it plays out.  Now you just look foolish, vindictive, and foolish (did I already say that one?)  That's what I dislike about today's society, all you have to do is throw someones name out there and it spreads like a wildfire without proof.

3 hours ago, Monsieur ATX said:

To be clear with you, absolutely. Certain schools won't get touched by the NCAA cause they bring in so much money for the NCAA (Alabama etc.)

I'm not naïve enough to believe it doesn't happen; I guess what I have a hard time believing is that it is "sanctioned" by "every University."  Alumni, yes.... University participating / sanctioning..... I don't think so.   You may be right, but I hope not.  I like to cling onto the idea that there are still some decent people / institutions out there.   

9 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

I'm not naïve enough to believe it doesn't happen; I guess what I have a hard time believing is that it is "sanctioned" by "every University."  Alumni, yes.... University participating / sanctioning..... I don't think so.   You may be right, but I hope not.  I like to cling onto the idea that there are still some decent people / institutions out there.   

My take is that the "University" itself is not necessarily sanctioning it. However, they do not care if it is happening nor do they want to know how it is happening.

13 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

If Herman had a personal vendetta and knew about this abuse, wouldn't he have spilled the beans three years ago?

Anyone wondering if Foreman is still bitter? lol

No excuse for his actions; but my guess is that his son was a part of one of the most puzzling playing time rotations I have ever seen.