Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

6 hours ago, drgilbert said:

Someone said this might be fake. 

I just hate how some of the moderators act like paying kids doesn’t happen, like damn stop being oblivious to it. Every school does it even including our beloved Longhorns 

3 hours ago, Monsieur ATX said:

I just hate how some of the moderators act like paying kids doesn’t happen, like damn stop being oblivious to it. Every school does it even including our beloved Longhorns 

Are you suggesting that every university sanctions illegally paying recruits / athletes?  

I just want to be clear.  

5 hours ago, 83Dee said:

Are you suggesting that every university sanctions illegally paying recruits / athletes?  

I just want to be clear.  

To be clear with you, absolutely. Certain schools won't get touched by the NCAA cause they bring in so much money for the NCAA (Alabama etc.)

55 minutes ago, Monsieur ATX said:

Exactly, I don't understand why ppl act like it doesn't happen everywhere 

Yea, it's silly to think it ain't happening. It's really the only way that you will contend for National Championships anymore. 

To quote Kenny Rogers aka The Gambler, "If you're going to play the game boy, you got to learn to play it right". And, if we are not playing the game like the big boys are, then it's time to start. 

Just now, North Texas Golfer said:

Coming from an Ohio St beat reporter, this has to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Yea supposedly it’s the chip brown of tOSU but it’s comical and making Wilson think just a little more. 

9 minutes ago, texasdalton said:

that was a fake mcmurphy account

My apologies then and I think I'm so turned off by Wilson's lame ass response that I'll discontinue discussing that recruit.

So what if Herman said something? What kind of man is he if he sits on that?

What kind of human being is Urban Meyer when he only does something when he absolutely has to?

3 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

My apologies then and I think I'm so turned off by Wilson's lame ass response that I'll discontinue discussing that recruit.

So what if Herman said something? What kind of man is he if he sits on that?

What kind of human being is Urban Meyer when he only does something when he absolutely has to?

Yes, Wilson is just a kid but needs to be careful posting about this situation. I’m sure it’s not true but im

gor Herman doing it. NCAA needed to know 

So Herman is innocent, Wilson got sick over nothing and now looks foolish, and apparently he'll still go play for the man who was protecting the wife beater and will do so without getting sick.

I'm done. 

When will Owens commit? Kid looks good on tape.

3 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

So Herman is innocent, Wilson got sick over nothing and now looks foolish, and apparently he'll still go play for the man who was protecting the wife beater and will do so without getting sick.

I'm done. 

Agree, tired of the Wilson look at me posts.  Right or wrong, still tiresome.

4 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I'm done. 

Sorry I keep posting stuff bout it lol but the foreman thing was to good not to post. Doesn’t even have a kid in school anymore