Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Here's a pic of Sweat and also aggy commit Josh Ellison on the left.  Ellison is 6'3 300 lbs. and Sweat definitely looks an inch or 2 taller and IDK how much he weighs but he looks well put together.

2018+fff+athletes.jpg

He is as solid as a rock. Very dedicated to working out & has been for a long time. I think it was January or February that he told me he weighed 260+. He was 16 at the time, if I’m not mistaken. 

Hook ‘em!

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Oh, okay. lol

Not a single Georgia mod has CB'd him to Georgia.

I believe 2 Georgia mods crystal balled him to UGA back in May. 

14 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Okay, you two are free to believe what you like. I've been told differently.

You put too much stock in what people tell you based on their opinion. If you are not hearing directly from the recruit, one of the coaches or Carrington its all speculation....  Level 2/3 info can be good at times but has a high unreliability factor.

4 hours ago, Slimer said:

Take this FWIW, but a USC fan on surly who's been pretty spot on with recruits out that way is saying Bru McCoy really likes Texas.  Remember, he'll OV for the USC game.

He does like Texas a good bit. Probably wouldn’t be a stretch to say Texas is running second. But with that said, USC is still the favorite. 

2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

You put too much stock in what people tell you based on their opinion. If you are not hearing directly from the recruit, one of the coaches or Carrington its all speculation....  Level 2/3 info can be good at times but has a high unreliability factor.

Are you drinking today? lol

People don't call me to give me their opinion. If it were based on opinion, we truly would get ERRRRRRBODY. I'm contacted when there is movement. Otherwise, whats the point? The better question is, what caused you to make such a giant leap in ASSumption?

I do not abide by your listed rules in who can contact me or who is legit. There is life beyond the end of your nose, believe it or not.

A friend I speak to when there's a reason to speak to is inside the AD. So throw whatever level you want on that. I'm not bothered by your skepticism. Just don't try to force it on me. I know these people personally. I have no idea who you really are.

2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Direct quote from IT about Davis... Again sadly we're getting the scraps of the big boys... Hopefully we start winning and this changes

If Georgia doesn't take him, Texas looks really good"

Of course, my unreliable self posted the same thing four days ago. 

Damn we must have a royal rumble wrestling match going on tonight. Sha vs Mike vs steele vs wolf. Anyone else maybe aggy vs the sheep?

i do feel like we should put Steele in the calculator for calling out an aggy. I know he committed to USC however I like anyone that can put aggy in their place

1 hour ago, texasdalton said:

Damn we must have a royal rumble wrestling match going on tonight. Sha vs Mike vs steele vs wolf. Anyone else maybe aggy vs the sheep?

i do feel like we should put Steele in the calculator for calling out an aggy. I know he committed to USC however I like anyone that can put aggy in their place

Just a little brotherly love, nothing more

23 minutes ago, prosfromdover said:

I've watched a lot of our targets' hudl film over last few years and Adimora's jumped out at me like few others. Beasty.

He’s a stud. I don’t know how a player of his caliber is even allowed to think about going OOS.