News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

7 minutes ago, JimsTexas said:

Do y'all still think we will have a top ten class. The few aggies I do know think they have taken some of the great players away from Texas this year I call that crap .  My friends y'all have a great week

There's only a few targets that Texas and aggy have been going after, against each other.

They won some, we won some.

Yes, I think we'll see a top 10 class. We're at 12 right now and are following teams that have more commits than we do. So we'll get there in due time.

Aggy might be losing one of their prized commits to Bama in the next few days. (Leal)

8 hours ago, tejasrulz said:

Personally I believe if you have to cheat to win, then you're really not winning.

I always told my kids never give up, play hard, play to win but never cheat. 

But aggy cheats and still doesn't win. 

58 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Top ten yes top five depends on the season aggies got lucky due to the db class tom herman pulled out last year guarantee we have a better record then the aggies this yr

If we win 9+ this year, Texas will be turning down commitments.

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

If we win 9+ this year, Texas will be turning down commitments.

And we'll be landing all the 2020 studs.  I'll even go out on a limb and say with a 9+ win you can put the following names in the 2020 calculator:  Evans, Mookie Cooper, Demas,  Lindberg, Garth, Bryant, Dorbah, Broughton, Thompson, Washington, and J. Jackson.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

There's only a few targets that Texas and aggy have been going after, against each other.

Yes, I think we'll see a top 10 class. We're at 12 right now and are following teams that have more commits than we do. So we'll get there in due time.

Aggy might be losing one of their prized commits to Bama in the next few days. (Leal)

Delusional aggy fan would argue with your first sentence. The stuff Dr Gilbert is posting in the Frenzy thread is proof of that. It is both hilarious and pathetic all at once.

And if Leal flips I can't wait to hear the justifications that it's Bama instead of Texas.

42 minutes ago, Baron said:

Delusional aggy fan would argue with your first sentence. The stuff Dr Gilbert is posting in the Frenzy thread is proof of that. It is both hilarious and pathetic all at once.

And if Leal flips I can't wait to hear the justifications that it's Bama instead of Texas.

Aggy is already subservient to Bama. They'll probably chant "SEC! SEC! SEC!" if and when it happens.

3 hours ago, JimsTexas said:

Do y'all still think we will have a top ten class. The few aggies I do know think they have taken some of the great players away from Texas this year I call that crap .  My friends y'all have a great week

Top 10 is definitely feasible. Especially if the season plays out favorably. 

5 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I agree with you.  We'll be somewhere in the top ten when its all said and done. 

Still think a decommit happens soon SHA?  Leal's twitter doesn't have anything aggy on it and he changed his profile pic which was him in an aggy uni.  Doesn't always mean anything but this one will have some twists and turns for the next 6 months.  Lets just hope he witnesses the beatdown Dabo will deliver then makes it to the USC game the following week.

21 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Still think a decommit happens soon SHA?  Leal's twitter doesn't have anything aggy on it and he changed his profile pic which was him in an aggy uni.  Doesn't always mean anything but this one will have some twists and turns for the next 6 months.  Lets just hope he witnesses the beatdown Dabo will deliver then makes it to the USC game the following week.

I would be surprised if it was "soon." I think we've got back into his head a little. We're going to have to keep pushing for this to come together.

Aggy just needs to do their part and stink up the place. lol