News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Caldwell better not mess a round or he is going to miss the boat. Assuming this is on him and not the coaches.

I think the kid wants on the boat. We will see how it shakes out, but he was supposed to be in town the last two days now. 

28 minutes ago, texbound said:

Like Nana, I've already written him off from the 2019 group.  Wish it wasn't that, but the writing is on the wall.

That’s a damn shame because I really thought he was going to commit last year to the good guys 

5 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Should be bringing Shepherd and Demas 

Yep and the Aggie scoop is throwing accusations left and right about Herman paying him.  Haven't looked but pretty sure 247 doing the same.

Just now, Texas2725 said:

Wells at Inside Texas says don’t be surprised to see Shepherd visit CS this weekend.

He's visiting them today and Texas tomorrow.  247 says hes already informed the staff he's coming.

15 minutes ago, Slimer said:

He's visiting them today and Texas tomorrow.  247 says hes already informed the staff he's coming.

I’ve read that as well, I’ve also read that his ride, FK is out of state right now. I don’t think he has a backup ride plan if FK isn’t back in time. 

2 hours ago, drgilbert said:

I’ve read that as well, I’ve also read that his ride, FK is out of state right now. I don’t think he has a backup ride plan if FK isn’t back in time. 

Shepherd is riding with his HS coach and Demas to aggy.  FK is bring Demas tomorrow.  Connect the dots.  Shepherd will be in Austin tomorrow and hopefully Herman and Hand close up this recruitment, which they may already have done.