News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

28 minutes ago, HORNfromETX said:

Hahahahahaha! Aggy thought he was theres.

Maybe this will turn into a Stearn’s type recruitment. LSU and realize the best place for him is at Texas. Hook’EM!

4 hours ago, drgilbert said:

Posted only hours before LSU comes in and plucks one of aggy's main targets. lol

Confidence is one thing. But confidence combined with mild stupidity and severe lack of class equals what you see above.

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Jordan Whittington and Trey Sanders

Ya know, I've noticed fewer and fewer players who wear knee pads anymore. Whats the deal? Do we not care about knees anymore? In the video above, those almost look like shorts with shoulder pads.

By the way, look at the hips of Bru. My goodness

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Ya know, I've noticed fewer and fewer players who were knee pads anymore. Whats the deal? Do we not care about knees anymore? In the video above, those almost look like shorts with shoulder pads.

Players don’t like wearing them for whatever reason and often modify them even though they are still required. 

3 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Nah this is nothing like Sterns’ recruitment. Trust me on that. 

There are some really special football players and others who are damn focused on their goals. I know we all want commits but I don’t want most of these commits at this time. Most, not all, are amazing football players that are super focused. Sterns was/is one you chase until NSD 

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Ya know, I've noticed fewer and fewer players who wear knee pads anymore. Whats the deal? Do we not care about knees anymore? In the video above, those almost look like shorts with shoulder pads.

Where’s Bru? Thought that was Trey and Jordan. 

Hamm says all is fine between aggy and Shepherd now and says he is likely to visit them this weekend.  Of course, he ended by saying things can change.  I know he's expected in Austin this weekend so this'll be interesting to follow.  I also find it funny that this is about the 2nd or 3rd that some "communication issues" have happened between Shepherd and aggy.

3 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Hamm says all is fine between aggy and Shepherd now and says he is likely to visit them this weekend.  Of course, he ended by saying things can change.  I know he's expected in Austin this weekend so this'll be interesting to follow.  I also find it funny that this is about the 2nd or 3rd that some "communication issues" have happened between Shepherd and aggy.

Wouldn't shock me if Shepherd told him that to quit bothering him. Perroni says no one knows what Shepherd will do. 

6 hours ago, drgilbert said:

More pictures of T Sanders and Whitt

Man what a blast these kids must be having getting to suit up and cruise the facilities and then hit Austin with the keys to the city. Regardless of where Sanders ends up it's cool to see out of state kids getting the most out of this process. A lot of them have will never again have such a great chance to broaden their still-forming minds.

OT from Florida committed to aggy.  That's 3 OT's and if they get the other Florida kid and the Manvel kid (they are interior OL) then that's 5 OL.  Doubt they take 6 OL and I think the writing is on the wall with Shepherd and I honestly think it was before this past weekend.