News Ticker
  • Texas will face Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship on Saturday, December 1st @ 11:00 AM in Arlington, TX. Game will be televised on ABC
  • Texas Basketball (5-1) loses to Michigan State in title game of Las Vegas Invitational 78-68
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Was that AZ kid, Jake, In town this weekend? Any word on how his visit went or is going? I am sure CTH and staff are bringing the red carpet for this kids speed. Just curious.

2 minutes ago, TexasTaz27 said:

Was that AZ kid, Jake, In town this weekend? Any word on how his visit went or is going? I am sure CTH and staff are bringing the red carpet for this kids speed. Just curious.

Yes, Jake Smith is in Austin for an official visit. No word on how the visit went, but as @Daniel Seahornhas said previously, Texas feels good.

42 minutes ago, TexExSpur said:

What are y'all hearing on Shepard?  I've heard through the grapevine that he committed to Aggy behind closed doors, but Roach just put in a CB and apparently his girl is head to Texas.

We haven’t heard anything about a silent commit to A&M. The Aggies were the favorite here, but it’s become more of a battle with Texas and Alabama being the biggest contenders. 

His gf is heading to Texas. Along with a former teammate who will be walking on if I remember correctly. 

Still haven’t heard back from the man himself, but he’s reportedly visiting tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, rddonato said:

Roschon missed the Elite 11 cut. Looks like 247 will drop him to a 2 star

Still the same young man with a ton of ability and now even more motivation.