Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Rumor going around the high rated CB we offered out if California, Chris Steele, has legit interest in us.  CB in-state for 2019 isn't nearly as loaded as this year.  Assuming we land Cook, I could see us only taking 2 CB's for 2019 so we may be able to be picky with this.

Also, Sirhornsalot, still feel good about Bragg committing to the good guys?

1 hour ago, Slimer said:

Rumor going around the high rated CB we offered out if California, Chris Steele, has legit interest in us.  CB in-state for 2019 isn't nearly as loaded as this year.  Assuming we land Cook, I could see us only taking 2 CB's for 2019 so we may be able to be picky with this.

We shall see on Steele. 

1 hour ago, Slimer said:

Nothing has changed. Not sure when he plans on announcing.

Herman needs to personally get involved with Green's recruitment.  

Starting out 3-0 next year with a win @ home against USC while Bimbo sputters to a 2-2 start could go a long ways next season with 2019 guys.

1 hour ago, Heyyouthere said:

Roschon Johnson Highlights 2017-18

My word I’m so pumped to get this kid on campus. After a redshirt year he is going to be a force to be reckoned with. If he puts up the same stats or better his senior year SURLY he will win every award in Texas including Mr Texas. Glad UT got him early