News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

3 hours ago, primal defense said:

I feel like I've already written this one off.  I completely forgot he was committing today.

29 minutes ago, texbound said:

I feel like I've already written this one off.  I completely forgot he was committing today.

I agree lol didn’t even realize it. Everyone has him pegged to ND so I marked him off the list 

Guys at IT are hinting that Texas could be the pick for NaNa.  Wittington also tweeted out about today being a good day.  No crystal ball movement though and until that happens ND seems to be the pick, but I get the feeling NaNa wants Texas but parents want ND.

48 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Guys at IT are hinting that Texas could be the pick for NaNa.  Wittington also tweeted out about today being a good day.  No crystal ball movement though and until that happens ND seems to be the pick, but I get the feeling NaNa wants Texas but parents want ND.

Nahlin backed off that hint fyi.

6 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Thats what the pay people say. We'll know in an hour

The pay people were right.... Texas was in it... But he was a heavy ND lean before his visit to Texas.... Will be interesting to watch as signing day get closer and the distance think becomes more of a reality.

32 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

The pay people were right.... Texas was in it... But he was a heavy ND lean before his visit to Texas.... Will be interesting to watch as signing day get closer and the distance think becomes more of a reality.

Something tells me Texas is still gonna keep recruiting him.