Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

49 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

The dream school line is so played out lol. I wish kids would stop using it. 

Dobbins cracked the 1K mark in rushing for OSU by the way. My heart continues to break. 

Well, we haven't cracked the 1k mark as a team collectively by much so far, I think we stand at 1.3k or something and our best rusher has 300 something. Don't think JK would look as good at Texas right now as he does at OSU...

4 minutes ago, Adferrum said:

Well, we haven't cracked the 1k mark as a team collectively by much so far, I think we stand at 1.3k or something and our best rusher has 300 something. Don't think JK would look as good at Texas right now as he does at OSU...

We will never know because his recruitment was botched from jump street when he was there to be had. 

45 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

We will never know because his recruitment was botched from jump street when he was there to be had. 

Exactly. I'm happy for him, but there's is no telling what he'd be doing in Austin. IMO Little is the bigger/biggest loss in terms of need from the '17 class

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

The dream school line is so played out lol. I wish kids would stop using it. 

Dobbins cracked the 1K mark in rushing for OSU by the way. My heart continues to break. 

Kid is a stud but I doubt he averages more than 3 ypc behind our OL.

3 minutes ago, Adferrum said:

Exactly. I'm happy for him, but there's is no telling what he'd be doing in Austin. IMO Little is the bigger/biggest loss in terms of need from the '17 class

I was thinking about Little when we were playing Kansas.  I wish we had landed him.

2 hours ago, Adferrum said:

That was a bad beat as well, but at least the recruitment wasn’t messed up like JK’s.