Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

I see a man can’t get his sleep in without anything popping off around here...

Landing Liebrock would be HUGE. Criminally underrated player with national offers from all over. One of the best TE recruits I’ve watched this cycle. 

And landing him might help with fellow Arizona recruit Jake Smith. 

12 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Landing Liebrock would be HUGE. Criminally underrated player with national offers from all over. One of the best TE recruits I’ve watched this cycle. 

Lol lol you mean to tell me you just nowww figuring that out? Lol Sleep? Really? Lol you wouldn't know what the word vacation was if it smacked you upside the head lol

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Sounds as though Liebrock and Smith have started to become closer friends these days.  Would love for the Horns to nab both of them sooner rather than later. 

When do the ratings adjustments happen?

3 minutes ago, texbound said:

Sounds as though Liebrock and Smith have started to become closer friends these days.  Would love for the Horns to nab both of them sooner rather than later. 

When do the ratings adjustments happen?

Think they just recently updated so probably not until after the senior years. Don’t quote me on that though. 

11 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

BANG! 

Liebrock commits to Texas. We will have a profile up in a bit on Texas’ latest commitment. Big pick up for Texas! 

Nice pickup.  I'm loving the TE room now.  Beck, Brewer, Leitao, Epps, Cummins, and Liebrook on deck.  Am I missing anyone?  Do you think they will move Max back to DE?

15 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

BANG! 

Liebrock commits to Texas. We will have a profile up in a bit on Texas’ latest commitment. Big pick up for Texas! 

Impressive offer list.  Great looking pickup for the Horns!  Bring on Smith next!

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Agree, tape is really good. This won't bunp our rankings but don't give a F about that. Quality athletes is what I want and what we got. Andrews(Ou) comparison for me. Can become a plus blocker. Very good hands catcher of football. Can run the seam but won't juke too many Safeties. Should be 240 by August of 2019, are we good enough and deep Enough for him to RS at that time. Remains to be seen. 

Need 1 more TE in 2019 ideally. 

17 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

Agree, tape is really good. This won't bunp our rankings but don't give a F about that. Quality athletes is what I want and what we got. Andrews(Ou) comparison for me. Can become a plus blocker. Very good hands catcher of football. Can run the seam but won't juke too many Safeties. Should be 240 by August of 2019, are we good enough and deep Enough for him to RS at that time. Remains to be seen. 

Need 1 more TE in 2019 ideally. 

Land Wiley and close up shop at TE. Would give Texas a very athletic duo at the position. 

30 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

There was some talk of Tongue maybe pulling the trigger today. False alarm.

How many more times you think we get Leal back on campus?  Summer event?  Surely the USC game?