Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

27 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Hear from your buddy after visit? You more confident then IT is? 

Haven't talked to anyone yet. 

Chances are great with Tongue. Stingley, we're good but its a longer road that Tongue's.

47 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

What are our chances with Stingley and Tongue??

Stingley is LSU bound. You hope you finish runner up and that things go off the rails in Baton Rouge. 

Chances with Tongue were good heading into the weekend. Texas is in a good spot. 

11 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Hear from your buddy after visit? You more confident then IT is? 

No one is confident on NaNA... Fong put his CB in this morning as well.  All the reports before the visit he was a heavy ND lean.  Visit did nothing to move the needle..... 

8 minutes ago, Texas2725 said:

NaNa apparently gave ND a silent commit on his OV there per Nahlin/Wells and IT.

That why it was said that Texas needed to hit a home run this weekend... Plus his parents favor ND...

15 minutes ago, Texas2725 said:

NaNa apparently gave ND a silent commit on his OV there per Nahlin/Wells and IT.

Heard this bit as well. Momentum completely flipped post OV to South Bend. Prior to that NaNa felt like Texas was going to be the place for him. 

55 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Heard this bit as well. Momentum completely flipped post OV to South Bend. Prior to that NaNa felt like Texas was going to be the place for him. 

Wasn’t UT completely out of the picture earlier this year. I thought just making him think twice about UT was a huge accomplishment. This one shouldn’t be that big of a surprise. 

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Still feel this way? 

Why yes, why wouldn't I?

I don't throw all my marbles into the IT or 247 basket. You said the key word – "suspense." Who manufactures that? The kid (who gains nothing from such nonsense) or websites trying to get clicks?

If mom wants to go to ND, let her ass go. lol

2 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Wasn’t UT completely out of the picture earlier this year. I thought just making him think twice about UT was a huge accomplishment. This one shouldn’t be that big of a surprise. 

UT arrived late to the party compared to ND. But they made an insane push to get it to this point. It’s still a bit of a surprise because of how much momentum Texas had gained down the home stretch to the point we felt it was likely outcome.

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

We were given a silent by a kid who everyone and their dog swears will end up aggy right now. Including you. IT, 247 have both given him up to aggy. lol