Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

3 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Well for me I elect to not share info if I am not sure its correct. I mean we all hear and read things.  Again I am not sure this is that big a deal and why everyone is triggered over it... Have a great day.

I was just curious, thats all. 

You can always preface your info with "I'm not sure this legit, but this is what I heard" type thing. This is an understanding bunch here.

As flattering as your last sentence is, I'm just a guy, hardly "everyone."

3 hours ago, rddonato said:

Do you guys not like each other?

*sarcasm implied* LOL

I like Mike. I'm glad he's part of this board. You will often see my "likes" under his posts because I often agree with him.

This was harder than it had to be, but I hung with him. lol

1 hour ago, rddonato said:

So does that mean 247 will demote him to a 2*? LOL

Haha, I was thinkng the same thing.  

On a serious note, I'm kind of bummed with the soon to happen Wilson commitment, but I have to understand his choice.  I'm a die hard Horn and want every kid to pick them; however, I get it if they don't.  It's time they started winning and get to a point where kids are beating down the door to secure their spot.  No more promises, it's time to prove it on the field.  SHA said it earlier that it's amazing they've been able to still pull the talent and hang with the Alabama's and OSU's without winning.  I'm ready.

If we have the season that we think Texas is capable of, then we'll change some of these kids minds, maybe not all the ones we want.  However, the big movement will be with 2020 and 2021 guys.

A decade of a shit show leads to this.... Texas has to win now.

They were close,” Wilson said of Texas. “I’m not going to lie, the official visit made me think about them a little more. In the end, I’ve watched a lot of people go to Texas with a ton of ability and maybe not achieve what I thought they could. I didn’t want to be one of those guys.”

19 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

They were close,” Wilson said of Texas. “I’m not going to lie, the official visit made me think about them a little more. In the end, I’ve watched a lot of people go to Texas with a ton of ability and maybe not achieve what I thought they could. I didn’t want to be one of those guys.”

Ouch that statement stings but the kids right on the money. Herman and company will fill the Gap. 

57 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

If we can just make Colin look like the beast he really is then maybe we can flip him.

Ohio St will be starting a RS Frosh at QB this year. While loaded with talent on various spots on their roster, most of the experienced talent left for the pros.

Ohio St will play TCU, Penn St., Nebraska, Michigan St and Michigan this season. Thats five potential losses.

I don't think we've seen the last of Wilson, but if Jake Smith comes aboard at some point, the sense of urgency goes way down.

54 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Ohio St will be starting a RS Frosh at QB this year. While loaded with talent on various spots on their roster, most of the experienced talent left for the pros.

Ohio St will play TCU, Penn St., Nebraska, Michigan St and Michigan this season. Thats five potential losses.

I don't think we've seen the last of Wilson, but if Jake Smith comes aboard at some point, the sense of urgency goes way down.

There's some talent on this team and by all indications Herman and company are developing them. Texas needs to cease the moment and win now especially with the Big 12 being down this year.