Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Texas vs Iowa State kickoff will take place on Saturday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM at DKR-TMS in Austin
  • Texas Football schedules Georgia for home and home series in 2028 and 2029
  • Texas Football ranked 13th in AP Poll and 14th in Coaches Poll
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

 

I guess you missed my previous post several weeks ago ( several pages back)...

 

But yes it was posted on IT recently. But I posted here weeks ago Wilson was damn near a lock to OSU due to this info... But carry on...

Well, you answered a question that wasn't actually asked.

You said nothing about Wilson recruiting Gunnell and Higgins to OSU. Just wondering why you sat on that information. But carry on . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Everyone knew this was going to be a much tougher recruiting cycle. However I still feel confident Texas will have a top 10 when its all said and done... Also recruits are tired of hearing about the future. They want to see it on the field...

Since recruits ARE the future and UT plays it that way each time they use it.

I'd get awful tired of hearing about myself, too, if I were 18 again. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Well, you answered a question that wasn't actually asked.

You said nothing about Wilson recruiting Gunnell and Higgins to OSU. Just wondering why you sat on that information. But carry on . . . 

What are we actually discussing here?  We're actually discussing who post what and when? Who really gives a shit......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

What are we actually discussing here?  We're actually discussing who post what and when? Who really gives a shit......

It was a simple question. You've twice whiffed on that simple question (and it's in print) and now you're looking for the exit? If you don't want to answer, just say so.

 

Again, why did you just sit on that information?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Again, why did you just sit on that information?

Because I don't post everything on a message board I hear, read or told.... I do not always know if info is correct etc. I have never professed to be a so called insider nor do I want to be one. I enjoy message boards but its not my role or job to share everything I may or may not hear...

 

Plus why are you or anyone so concerned about it?  Who cares what I post or don't post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Because I don't post everything on a message board I hear, read or told.... I do not always know if info is correct etc. I have never professed to be a so called insider nor do I want to be one. I enjoy message boards but its not my role or job to share everything I may or may not hear...

 

Plus why are you or anyone so concerned about it?  Who cares what I post or don't post?

So let me get this straight. You post your thoughts, ideas, etc., but could care less who is here to read it? 

Most all folks here would have shared that information. As you say, you're not an insider and neither are we so there's really nothing there to lose.

Since we now know what your job is not . . lol . . what exactly is your "job" around here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

So let me get this straight. You post your thoughts, ideas, etc., but could care less who is here to read it? 

Most all folks here would have shared that information. As you say, you're not an insider and neither are we so there's really nothing there to lose.

Since we now know what your job is not . . lol . . what exactly is your "job" around here?

Well for me I elect to not share info if I am not sure its correct. I mean we all hear and read things.  Again I am not sure this is that big a deal and why everyone is triggered over it... Have a great day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

 

I guess you missed my previous post several weeks ago ( several pages back)...

 

But yes it was posted on IT recently. But I posted here weeks ago Wilson was damn near a lock to OSU due to this info... But carry on...

It's all good and I'm not mad at anyone whatsoever.  I've read this feedback on IT for a few weeks as well.  Just trying to make sure they get some pub for having good intel over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

What are you referring to?

Not Java but ithas been reported on other boards that Dobbins signed a few hundred items and some were sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, texbound said:

Well that sucks.  Come on down Jake Smith and/or Dylan Wright and/or Devonta Lee and/or Player not offered yet that will blow up this summer.  Need at least two of them to join Whittington and keep the WR room healthy.

Hoping the not offered player is J. Curry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Not Java but ithas been reported on other boards that Dobbins signed a few hundred items and some were sold.

Was he paid for the signings because if signed stuff and whoever got them sold them I don’t think that’s anything to write home about. 

The kids should be able to profit off their name/likeness anyway, but that’s another discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Franchise Quest


×