Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

If Herman does what we think he can this year I have no doubt he will bring in some big time OOS players.  Absolutely no reason why we can't get a handful or so every year.

If the Ogre lays an egg I think we have a legit shot with Stingley and Kardell.

Do any of our experts have any opinions or thoughts on Krece Nowak out of Stephenville? I can't find a 247 Profile on him so I'm not sure that bodes well for the kid. With that said, he has over 800 rushing yards and almost 200 receiving yards through four games thus far. He's a JR with time to grow and develop, He just had a monster game against Decatur. Just curious, given I couldn't find anything on 247, if anyone here had any thoughts on the kid.

1 hour ago, BevoBlake said:

Do any of our experts have any opinions or thoughts on Krece Nowak out of Stephenville? I can't find a 247 Profile on him so I'm not sure that bodes well for the kid. With that said, he has over 800 rushing yards and almost 200 receiving yards through four games thus far. He's a JR with time to grow and develop, He just had a monster game against Decatur. Just curious, given I couldn't find anything on 247, if anyone here had any thoughts on the kid.

Got a hudl Link? 

1 minute ago, CharcoalPuppy said:

I always like to see Texas reach into to California. I really think we neglect that part of the country and could be successful recruiting it. 

New Jersey as well.  A lot of good players there.