Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

The #3 and #5 rated players in Louisiana for 2018 just committed to Kansas ( no that's not a typo ). Good, now LSU fans can know what it's like for high rated in-state kids to go out of state.

It's been noted that Moore's offer is as an offensive tackle.

His 247 page lists him at 249 lbs. but I saw on another board that was his measurements from last year on a sparq testing. Would interested to see what he measures now. Must be pretty athletic if he plays TE.

Also notice not a single LB on the visitor list man it's real down year in-state for that position group. What's up with Jarrell Cherry? Seems like he'd be a perfect fit as an OLB.

His 247 page lists him at 249 lbs. but I saw on another board that was his measurements from last year on a sparq testing. Would interested to see what he measures now. Must be pretty athletic if he plays TE.

Also notice not a single LB on the visitor list man it's real down year in-state for that position group. What's up with Jarrell Cherry? Seems like he'd be a perfect fit as an OLB.

I'm a fan of Chad Bailey out of FB Ridge Point, but yeah it's a down year for several spots this year. Cherry hasn't been re-offered by the new staff to my knowledge.

Maybe as an athlete. Coaches are setting their sights high for QB this cycle.

Mr. Seahorn are you confirming Casey Thompson? TFB say he will attend Junior Day, and that he has a great relationship with Beck already. 

There are a lot of folks around Cook who would like to see him at Texas and while it’s still early, based on my communication with people around Cook I think Texas is an early leader here. – (Super K)

Cook and Foster would be the most ideal class. 

Demarvion Overshown just got offered by UCLA and OU. Glad we got in early on him he's gonna' have a lot of offers before it's all said and done. Is he going to the opening in Dallas in March? Saw him play against my HS team last year, dude is like a torpedo trying to annihilate folks.

Demarvion Overshown just got offered by UCLA and OU. Glad we got in early on him he's gonna' have a lot of offers before it's all said and done. Is he going to the opening in Dallas in March? Saw him play against my HS team last year, dude is like a torpedo trying to annihilate folks.

Dude hits like a freight train. Agreed on getting on him early.

Adding Thompson as a most likely and he said he is visiting Texas this month "no matter what". Said he might visit more than once.

I certainly hope that means good things for Texas. I appreciate the update, Mr. Seahorn. 

Do you know if Eagles has a top school currently? 

Another OOS QB offer out. Oklahoma commit Cameron Rising out of California.

Intriguing offer. Rising doesn't necessarily fit the mold for what Herman is looking for.

https://twitter.com/ryanbartow/status/829165544842608640

Do you think Kyler Murray is wondering if he will ever see the field as a QB or just go straight to baseball!  Just kidding.