Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 hours ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

Read elsewhere that the Duvernay brothers may be asking for their release. As a result, the staff is asking Tommy Bush to take an OV. He has the measurables. May be worrh take a flier on him. Not to mention that it may open a spot for another big body. Assuming that what I read is true.

He is/was nails, always made the catch, but just doesn't seem to have the wiggle you need in the slot nor the size you need to be a straight line guy. Good luck to him if he goes and still hoping he stays.

2 hours ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

Read elsewhere that the Duvernay brothers may be asking for their release. As a result, the staff is asking Tommy Bush to take an OV. He has the measurables. May be worrh take a flier on him. Not to mention that it may open a spot for another big body. Assuming that what I read is true.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they end up looking for another home.

18 minutes ago, Slimer said:

We already have some Friday morning aggy misery.  Perroni predicted how the class will finish and it's not pretty.

Tried to go find it but says I need VIP access and that ain’t happening lol

Laygo Carson! Really like his frame. Don't think he will be an immediate impact but I think he will be a big contributor after he adds 20lbs. Really excited for this one! 

7 minutes ago, texasdalton said:

None of us were holding our breath on carson or o. Jospeh. There is time for waddle and one more OOS lineman we are not even thinking about right now.  Hand has a really impressive national recruiting presence.

I don't know why, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hand/Herman did pull an OL from OOS.  Maybe a longshot like Nicholas Petit-Frere.  That would be amazing.  unlikely, but amazing.