Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

The Ossai recruitment has been one of the stranger recruitments I’ve seen in awhile. That’s all I can really say at his point. 

Like Jameson said earlier, if Texas pushes for Moore they will have a good shot. In a strange way it looks like the two parties may end up being a match in the end. 

2 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

The Ossai recruitment has been one of the stranger recruitments I’ve seen in awhile. That’s all I can really say at his point. 

Like Jameson said earlier, if Texas pushes for Moore they will have a good shot. In a strange way it looks like the two parties may end up being a match in the end. 

Would this be a big get for Texas? Didn’t we offer real late? Like after things went south with rondale Moore??? Maybe not but I just keep thinking he was a second or third choice. What’s your thoughts @Daniel Seahorn

6 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Would this be a big get for Texas? Didn’t we offer real late? Like after things went south with rondale Moore??? Maybe not but I just keep thinking he was a second or third choice. What’s your thoughts @Daniel Seahorn

Texas offered Josh Moore when the previous staff was still in Austin. When the new staff came on they just didn’t prioritize either Josh or his brother. 

8 minutes ago, DMAC said:

Carrington is fast becoming a UT legend by causing an ag meltdown and growing an already great UT class.   helping Giles too.

Its only been a few days and we didnt even need to pay 75 million.  

ags getting bitchslapped.

Such a beautiful site to see.  Herman comes out of the dead period on fire seeing recruits, gaining momentum with Ossai, getting picks for EJNO, having Wittington ditch aggy to visit us.  Meanwhile, all aggy can do is cry about not seeing Coburn and throw out accusations of paying off Ossai.