Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

Apparently TFB talked to Ossai, and he is still leaning aggy cause he doesn’t believe the staff is getting fired. He thinks if the staff was getting fired they would have told him. Sounds a little naive to me. UT is still recruiting him hard though 

6 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Apparently TFB talked to Ossai, and he is still leaning aggy cause he doesn’t believe the staff is getting fired. He thinks if the staff was getting fired they would have told him. Sounds a little naive to me. UT is still recruiting him hard though 

Image result for really gif

1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

They are going to recruit him until they don’t have jobs so they at least haven’t lost hope. But he’s naive to think they would put themselves at a clear disadvantage by saying that right now. 

Just curious about what the staff does on Monday during the season. I can't imagine it was him but today the wife and I were eating lunch over in the Frisco area and a guy walks in with a Texas pullover on and, if it wasn't him, the guy looked enough like Todd Orlando to be his brother. He was sitting at a table across the room and the lighting wasn't great. Was sitting with 3 other guys who looked like they could have been high school coaches. 

10 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Just curious about what the staff does on Monday during the season. I can't imagine it was him but today the wife and I were eating lunch over in the Frisco area and a guy walks in with a Texas pullover on and, if it wasn't him, the guy looked enough like Todd Orlando to be his brother. He was sitting at a table across the room and the lighting wasn't great. Was sitting with 3 other guys who looked like they could have been high school coaches. 

Mondays are usually days spent reviewing tape for the upcoming week and put together game plans in the office. 

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Forget Hines. Not happening. 

Wonder why 247 has Texas 77% and LSU the rest. Lot of crystal balls. Must mean there all about to change there mind. Dang it. 

1 hour ago, rddonato said:

Have you guys seen the USA Today post that A&M sending feelers to Jimbo Fisher about the “future” Head coaching vacancy?

There are also reports of them putting feelers out to Dabo Swinney. If this isn’t a ploy by Jimmy Sexton to get Jimbo more security then I will be shocked.