Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!

“HORN†In On Franchise / Business Ownership

…a monthly post with blurbs, links, and other words-of-wisdom

regarding self-employment; career transition;

and franchise / business ownership;

as well as information for business owners

who may be interested in franchising their business.

Pleasure Before Business... My Horn Football Clock Is Ticking.  At The Time Of This Posting, Only 27 More Days Until Kickoff.  Please Football God Let The Next Four (4) Weeks Pass Quickly.  I Have My Chin Strap Snapped And Ready To Begin My 43rd Year Of Season Tickets With  A Victory Over The Golden Domers.  Hook 'Em.

AUGUST 2016

ENTREPRENEURSHIP

Is Living A Few Years Of Your

Life Like Most People Won’t,

So That You Can Spend The

Rest Of Your Life Like

Most People Can’t.

-Unknown-

Are You Locked In The Prison Called "Fear & Uncertainty"?

A Window Of Opportunity Won’t Open Itself…

When I started the company I was 52 years old.  I had diabetes, lost my gall bladder and most of my thyroid gland.  But I was convinced that the best was ahead of me.

-Ray Kroc, founder of McDonalds-

Studies have shown that the majority of Americans say they would like to own their own business.  But, only a few ever venture down the path of franchise / business ownership to freedom and independence.

Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.†

• Are you allowing your professional life to wander aimlessly, or stand still? 
  • Fed up with your job...ready to be your own boss?
  • "Burned-out" from corporate America?
  • Eager to infuse some excitement back into your work-life, but don’t know how to find your real niche in life? 

So, you are mentally stuck between the known reality of the unpleasant life in corporate America, and the unknown aspects of how you can get independence through business ownership... 

You are locked in the prison called "Fear and Uncertainty"..

The American Dream

Would this scenario be of interest and value to you…a process where you receive assistance to help you better identify your goals, financial requirements, lifestyle needs and what you would like for your work-life to look like; then provided information on self-employment options and guidance on exploring these opportunities within the confines of a supportive, educational and no-obligation environment?   

Using a Franchise Coach

Have a job you don’t like?  Seek other employment…I call that “Changing Your Curtainsâ€.  Perhaps, you prefer a bolder approach which may provide a new and invigorating work-life…I refer to that as “Changing Your Viewâ€.  In 2001, I decided to “Change My Viewâ€.  If you are ready…Let’s Talk.  I can help you “Change Your View†too…

**************************************************************************************************************************************

A couple more weeks and  the legal and operational components will be completed for the franchising of Redd’s Barbershop.  Hopefully, in the near-future a Redd’s Barbershop will be in your local area.  

You live / work in Austin... I encourage you to visit Redd’s Barbershop and check out their unique and exemplary service.  Request Keesha Holland.  I believe you will enjoy the experience. 

1717 West Sixth Street (about 100 yards to the east of MoPac)

Building 2, Suite 130

Austin, TX 78703

512-428-4378

info@reddsbarbershop.com

www.reddsbarbershop.com

Spread the word and support a fellow Longhorn > Cory Redding.  Hook ‘em.

7s4hpNz_.png

********************************************************************************************

ltcr16pic.jpg

The Ugly, Old, and Small Guy is Larry S. Powell

The Big and Good Looking Man is Cory Redding, Sr.

Yes, he is BIG.  6’4†300 lbs. and slim waist.  No FAT.  All Muscle.

And, A Great Guy.

*********************************************************************************************************

“ Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The "sure thing" boat never gets far from shore. â€

~Carnegie, Dale on Risk

Small / medium size business owners:

Would you like to grow your business by franchising.

Don't Just Change Your Curtains... Change Your View. I DidMy Story

Franchise Opportunity Knocks

Self-employment Beckons

Start answering the call right here.

News you can use to help you find

The right franchise / business opportunity for you.

To receive free and no-obligation monthly newsletter, which contains articles with general information self-employment, career transition, business ownership… more specific information on franchise and business opportunity (“Biz-opsâ€) options; as well as interesting concepts, or special deals, complete and submit Subscription Form

August Newsletter is available for viewing by clicking on the link below:

FranchiseQuestLibraryAugust2016.pdf

40 Reasons To Buy A Franchise.  Plus, Featured Concepts...Franchises; and Business Opportunities.

Note:  This month's newsletter; 2016 newsletters; as well as copies of 2015 newsletters can be viewed by going to the Franchise Quest Website.  Click on the Website link below, or go to: 

http://www.franchise-quest.com

Resource Center > Newsletter

$1,000 Referral Bonus $1,000

Additional Information Is Available at Franchise Quest

If you would like to visit, please don’t be shy about reaching out…

I’m a coach, not a sales person.

Hook 'em. 

Larry S. Powell
Franchise Quest
210-479-2491
Outside San Antonio: 888-479-2491 
franchisequest@sbcglobal.net

popdaddy, thanks for your kind thoughts.  Years ago, I read something like this... The period of U.S. history in which the greatest percentage of people became millionaires was during the Great Depression.  Yep, my timing has been questionable.  I left corporate American and opened my Handyman Connection franchise right after 9-11 when the U.S. was still on "Hold".  And, my present business, Franchise Quest in 2008 when the U.S. and world were entering a major recession.