Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!
Bear19

Oh Aggy, Part Deux

I never said that there was anything wrong with the aggy dancers outfits.....on women. 

J.B., you know the best thing about Aggy women, they are all so tired of competing with the sheep that a player with no game has to fight 'em off with a stick.  :lol: :lol:

These jerks that accuse kids of being afraid to play in the SEC make me laugh. I wonder if they ever played football. Quit making excuses, your football program is going in the tank right now. Hell your coach evaluated and offered these alleged cowards, what does this say of their evaluation of talent. Sorry for getting worked up but when they call these kids cowards it pisses me off.

Put her in a milkman's uniform and aggy's got their new yell leader...

The list eater episode is, without a doubt, the funniest thing I have ever read about aggys.  What was the icing on the cake is how perplexed the ags waiting in line were.  Their comments were off the wall and I was gasping from laughter - to the point of hyperventilating.

Only can happen at:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• First half was 12min quarters, 2nd half was 10min.  OL didn't get enough push on run plays for sure, hard to tell from 3rd row at stadium about pass pro.  i thought most punts were pretty good, looked like he had a 60yarder in there.  3 10+ yard runs from RBs all game that I can remember, 1 by Young and 1 by Carter, Carter just isn't impressive.  J McCollough with a few pressures and a coule sacks. Maybe he gets more time a B-Backer?  Collin and LJH both played well. Reece played decent from what I rememeber.  4th Q, Thompson with back to back dimes and then a 20yarder couple plays later.  Overall, first half, we just arnt crisp. Penalties will kill drives again. I just don't think we can recover from a penalty Bc yards seem too hard to come by at this point. OL needs to spend every waking second together. Maybe sleep next to each other in sleeping bags. RBs are opposite of dynamic. Duvernay with 1 very nice deep catch where he got hit and held on. No much else. LJH and CJ are studs. No huge drops on the day. Few close calls on tipped passes. Sam no Shane stood out, neither will take over the game. Neither was bad. Horrible fumbled exchange on RPO early btw Sam and Carter.  Zero sum game, many guys that will play snaps out and Anderson should take over at LT in a couple months.  Hope recruiting went great this weekend! Weather held up great. 
    • Think we're offering Card as a QB or ATH?
    • We don’t like to reach out to kids during their trips. Will reach out once he leaves campus.
    • My five quick thoughts 1. The offensive line isn't much better than last year's version. 2. The defense looks salty. Roach and Hager definitely stood out tonight. 3. LJH is the best running back on the squad, with Yoder coming in second. 4. The two young QB's will be at the top of the depth chart next year. 5. LJH and Johnson will be the offense this next season. After what I saw tonight I am downgrading my expectations for next season. 7 wins in the regular season.