Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Bear19

Oh Aggy, Part Deux

On 5/9/2018 at 12:07 PM, J.B. TexasEx said:

Nobody shares a culture with you, aggy. Nice revisionist history though. But, these people believe in fake army and fish camp fairy tales so....F aggy

DcxTFq2VQAA6Zqv.jpg:large

Well, with Frost there now I'd expect it would be consecutive ass kickins for the aggy. This is why they load up on the Sam Houston State's of the world in scheduling and just post about beating quality programs.

Not playing aggy hurts them, not us. 

I like how we're scheduling OOC games. With the commitments we have in place, it would be a while before we could talk about playing aggy anyway.

Nevertheless, what the aggy didn't talk about is why I'll never be in favor or re-opening that series.

15 minutes ago, primal defense said:

Another smart aggie.

Cardinals' Christian Kirk was arrested before draft for allegedly throwing rocks at cars

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cardinals-rookie-christian-kirk-arrested-throwing-rocks-cars-draft-231807792.html

As Ron White says...You can't fix stupid

5 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

AUDIO: Texas vs. Texas A&M needs to come back on an annual basis. Why won't it? Texas is scared of Texas A&M

Image result for roflmao gif

This.is.perfection.

I can't imagine a better expression of my own sentiments on the subject.

...oh, and F aggy.

No way Herman is going to Ohio State if he's successful at UT.

UT Head Coach Tom Herman On Texas A&M Arrogance: "Bro, I Got TV Cameras On Me"

The odds of both Herman and Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban both being there by the time 2022 rolls around are sketchy, at best. Saban will likely be knocking the golf ball around by then (angrily so, because Nick Saban), and Herman could be at another school (Ohio State?)

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/tom-herman-returns-to-houston-to-speak-at-td-club-luncheon-10491934

19 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

AUDIO: Texas vs. Texas A&M needs to come back on an annual basis. Why won't it? Texas is scared of Texas A&M

Image result for roflmao gif

We apparently asked the Ags about scheduling them and they said no.....so we got Bama......but yeah, we're scared of the Ags.

There will be plenty of opportunities to play A&M in bowl games with the Big 12's alliances with the SEC. Fortunately for the Aggies, the SEC picks which bowls their teams will play. As much as the Aggies believe Texas is afraid to play them, I don't think the SEC wants to see the Aggies play Texas. Bowl losses don't look good for their conference brand.