Join Our Community

Do you bleed Burnt Orange? Come talk about the Longhorns! Registration is FREE and EASY!
Bear19

Oh Aggy, Part Deux

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Franchise Quest

• Latest Posts

• I am extremely happy I was wrong about our chances in this game. We are better than last year. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we will stay focused and find some consistency. For the first time in many years I’ve regained some hope.  Im not superstitious per se but I do try to duplicate my routine when things are going well so...TCU is overrated and this win proved nothing. 
    • They showed me I was wrong. Never been so glad to be wrong. 
    • That play was a head scratcher for the exact reasons listed.  I do think the offensive execution is better. I almost died when Sam almost left the pocket then reset and found LJH for the TD. That is definitely progress. 
    • Echeese....you are wrong.I DO agree with your comments.....n fact, I really agree....Great writeup. FWIW...I never said the play calling was perfect. What I was tryin g to say was that I did not think it was as terrible as was being discussed given how we moved the ball and how much we left on the table.
    • Agree with Primal on the MVPs. Stearns is a pure stud, nuff said. The Shark played big tonight. He's filling in nicely for Roach. The D was solid and was hitting! The O-line did a good job. I saw Vahe pancake a guy yards off the line! On what to do better, Tom needs to learn when to punt. Your D is playing lights out, pin em back. The punt returner should stand at the 10 yard line and NEVER go backwards. Fair catching the ball on the 5 yard line? On kick-off returns, it's OK to start at the 25 yard line when you catch the ball in the end zone. Sam needs work still on when to throw the ball away.