Join Our Community

Are you a fan of the Texas Longhorns? Registration is FREE and EASY. Join the discussion!

franchise_quest_new.jpg

“HORN†In On Franchise / Business Ownership

…a monthly post with blurbs, links, and other words-of-wisdom

regarding self-employment; career transition;

and franchise / business ownership;

as well as information for business owners

who may be interested in franchising their business.

DECEMBER  2015

ENTREPRENEURSHIP

Is Living A Few Years Of Your

Life Like Most People Won’t,

So That You Can Spend The

Rest Of Your Life Like

Most People Can’t.

-Unknown-

Every year, thousands of people dream of owning a business and are drawn to the independence, flexibility and freedom of being self-employed. The job market as we have known it continues to change, so people are retooling their vision of how they will make a living in the years to come. This is driving people of all ages and career types to pursue self-employment options, including small business ownership as the “new†career of choice. Today, creating your own job has become the new path to job security. 

Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you thinking about exploring your self-employment... business / franchise ownership dream? If so, contact me. There is no obligation and there is never a cost for my service. You have nothing to lose, except perhaps "that opportunity" that is just for you.

Would this scenario be of interest and value to you…a process where you receive assistance to help you better identify your goals, financial requirements, lifestyle needs and what you would like for your work-life to look like; then provided information on self-employment options and guidance on exploring these opportunities within the confines of a safe and no-obligation environment?   Remember, a window of opportunity won’t open itself…

Perhaps 2016 Is The Right Time To Pursue A New Work-Life.

...Own Your Dream

Go confidently in the direction of your dream.

Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau-

Do you have a dream to be self-employed…to own you own business? Does this dream inspire you, energize you, and stir your inner drive to do everything you can to achieve it? Perhaps the most important question is, “How will you achieve your dream� The answer to this question is imperative because “it is the reason†most people never realize their dream.

Too often franchise / business owner "wannabes" simply lose their focus and drift away. These people who really want to own a business don’t ever get to enjoy this wonderful experience because they allow the "FUD (Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt) Factor" to grow, fester and steal their dream.

They have no guidance or strategy in place, no knowledge of what is needed and must be sometimes sacrificed to have the dream come true. Most people have no idea how to achieve their dream of becoming a business owner. They don’t know what type of business is right for them, where or how to start the process. So, most people simply get overwhelmed with fear, uncertainty and doubt. And, when people are unsure as to what, how, and when, they STOP.

The paragraph above could have described me in 2001. From an early age, I always wanted to be self-employed, but after spending 25 years in corporate Human Resources roles, I had no idea how to achieve my dream. I possessed a belief that there was a business that would provide a better lifestyle for me…out there somewhere. But, I didn’t know how to get from here (corporate employment) to there (The Dream). I was feeling over-whelmed and fearful. But, I didn’t stop. Instead, I obtained the services of a franchise consultant who guided me through the process of becoming a "refugee of corporate America". And, as is often said, “the rest is history…â€

Don't Just Change Your Curtains... Change Your View. I DidMy Story

Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.†Are you allowing your professional life to wander aimlessly, or stand still? Perhaps you are in career transition and have always dreamed about being self-employed? So, if self-employment...business ownership is your aspiration...are you going to stand on the sideline and watch opportunity pass you by, or take positive steps towards realizing your dream…the independence, freedom, and improved work-life that is often enjoyed by business owners?

To receive free and no-obligation monthly newsletter, which contains articles with general information self-employment, career transition, business ownership… more specific information on franchise and business opportunity (“Biz-opsâ€) options; as well as interesting concepts, or special deals, complete and submit Subscription Form

FEATURED CONCEPT:

Youth Sports….  This Franchise Model is a lower investment, can be home based, and has built in time and lifestyle flexibility... Franchisees organize and manage youth sports leagues and instructional sports camps at daycare centers and schools within a protected territory.  Low-cost franchise model….offers two (2) unique revenue streams; operating youth and adult sports leagues and interactive sports programs hosted at preschools and daycare centers.

Two Profit Centers:

1). Junior (ages 2-8) – This program is designed to operate at daycare centers and elementary schools primarily during the weekday. This proprietary-based program teaches children basic skills, rules, values, and sportsmanship in the selected sport. The daycare centers market our program directly to the parents. Tremendous recurring revenue; when an 8 week league is completed, another camp starts again in a different sport. We assist franchisees with securing these daycare centers and also provide online-training and recruiting for the coaches.

2). Weekend Sports Leagues (ages 3-16) – Franchise owners operate seasonal youth sports leagues and collect a registration fee from participants. Parents and players appreciate the fact that we practice and play our games on the same day, usually Saturday mornings. Unlimited potential; franchisees are encouraged to operate multiple leagues at different locations throughout their protected territory.

Here are just a few of the benefits we offer our franchises:

• A Proven Home-Based Model – Low overhead. No expensive office needed.
  • We Help You Find Your League Venues Or Daycare Sites – We provide franchisees assistance in locating the right venue to host games or mini leagues.
  • Access to our Proprietary Software – Helps you manage and organize your league from schedules and standings to registering players. Parents can register and pay for their children directly online.
  • Coaches Recruiting/Training Program – We’ll show you how to recruit and train your coaches to deliver the right message.
  • National Advertising Program/Marketing Support – Our principals have a combined 65+ years of consumer and business to business marketing experience.
  • On-Site Training At Your Location Or Ours – For a small additional fee, training may be arranged at your location.
  • Ongoing Support – Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support with the business and much more…
  • Our franchise packages start at $19,500. An additional $7,500 - $15,000 is needed for start-up expenses and local advertising.
  • Our proven processes, expert marketing, in-depth training and superior franchise support will help you build your own successful business, one you can be proud of.
  • We are quickly expanding our footprint and currently in over 35 cities in the United States.

Investment:  $30,000 - $40,000

Small / medium size business owners:

Would you like to grow your business by franchising.

Don't Just Change Your Curtains... Change Your View. I DidMy Story

Franchise Opportunity Knocks

Self-employment Beckons

Start answering the call right here.

News you can use to help you find

The right franchise / business opportunity for you.

Note:  Franchise Quest LIBRARY...monthly newsletter has been redesigned with a new look and format.

December  Newsletter is available for viewing by clicking on the link below:

FranchiseQuestLibrary December 2015.pdf

Featured Concepts...Franchises; and Business Opportunities

Note:  This month's newsletter; 2015 newsletters; as well as copies of 2014 newsletters can be viewed by going to the Franchise Quest Website.  Click on the Website link below, or go to: 

www.franchise-quest.com.

Resource Center> Newsletter

Subscribe to Newsletter...Submit Subscription Form

$1,000 Referral Bonus $1,000

Additional Information Is Available at Franchise Quest

If you would like to visit, please don’t be shy about reaching out…

I’m a coach, not a sales person.

Hook 'em.

Larry S. Powell
Franchise Quest
210-479-2491
Outside San Antonio: 888-479-2491
franchisequest@sbcglobal.net